Riva CRM Integration for Salesforce and Exchange
Need to sync Salesforce contacts and calendar appointments to the new iPad, iPhone or Office 2011 for Mac? Interested in synchronizing Salesforce to the native address book and calendar on your BlackBerry? Learn about Riva’s advanced, server-side integration capabilities for Salesforce.
Riva delivers the first server-side CRM integration software for Salesforce, Microsoft Exchange and Novell GroupWise – no plug-ins or mobile applications required. Sync Salesforce contacts, calendar information and more to Outlook 2010, Outlook, Outlook Web Access, Office 2011 for Mac, Microsoft Entourage 2008, Apple Mail / iCal / Address Book, iPad, iPhone, BlackBerry, Windows Phone, Android, Palm and other ActiveSync mobile devices.
Table of contents:
- What Riva syncs between Salesforce and Exchange
- Supported email systems, applications and mobile devices
- Riva SmartConvert and AssignTo Folders – Advanced Salesforce integration
- Comparison between Riva and Salesforce for Outlook
- Why Salesforce customers purchase Riva
- Riva synchronization policy options (for administrators)
- Riva screenshots – Sync Salesforce to iPad
- Riva screenshots – Sync Salesforce to iPhone and Windows Phones
- Riva screenshots – Sync Salesforce to Mac OS X (Mail, Address Book, iCal)
- Riva screenshots – Sync Salesforce to Outlook