Webcast – Sync Sugar to the native iPad and iPhone address book and calendar
Need to sync Sugar to the “native” address book, calendar and mail applications on your iPad and iPhone?
Click to view webcast: View on-demand webcast »
Join SugarCRM and CRM integration expert, Aldo Zanoni, from Omni to discuss how to use Riva Integration Server to provide transparent, bi-directional synchronization of Sugar contact, calendar, sales and support information directly to the “native” Apple address book, calendar and mail apps on your iPad and iPhone.
During this live webcast, you will learn how sales reps and executives can increase sales, improve CRM adoption, and capture more customer data by using Riva to sync data transparently to the iPad and iPhone – with no additional plug-ins or mobile apps required!
You will also learn about powerful automation features that reduce manual data entry and enable salespeople to work more efficiently on their iPad and iPhone devices.
This is a webcast you won’t want to miss!
Who should attend:
- Salespeople and executives who need to sync Sugar to their iPad and iPhone.
- Sales VPs and managers who have purchased iPad and iPhone devices.
- Sugar, Exchange and GroupWise administrators who need advanced, server-side CRM integration – no plug-ins required.
- SugarCRM and Apple sales reps and partners who advise customers of advanced Sugar integration options.
- Industry analysts who track SugarCRM and Apple iPad and iPhone.
About Riva Integration Server:
Riva Integration Server delivers advanced, server-side CRM integration for hosted and on-premise Exchange and GroupWise systems. Riva is the first CRM integration solution to sync Sugar to the native address book, calendar and mail applications on iPad, iPhone, BlackBerry, Windows Phone, Android, Palm and other ActiveSync mobile devices – no plug-ins required. Riva syncs all editions of Sugar to Outlook 2010, Outlook, Outlook Web Access, Outlook on Terminal Services, Office 2011 for Mac, Microsoft Entourage 2008, Apple Mail and Novell GroupWise.
Click on the link below to view recorded webcast: