Omni is a Bronze Sponsor at Dreamforce 2011
Attending Dreamforce 2011? Don’t miss our Riva booth at Dreamforce
Where: San Francisco, USA When: 30 August – 2 September, 2011
Booth: #144 (right next to the Camp Ground)
Salesforce’s annual conference, Dreamforce ’11, will be held in San Francisco this year from August 30 to September 2. Omni is pleased to be a Bronze Sponsor at this year’s show.
Visit our booth and use the opportunity to personally meet with Aldo Zanoni, CEO; Stéphane Zanoni, CTO; and Trevor Poapst, Director of Global Marketing and Channel Sales. The Riva booth, #144, is right next to the Camp Ground.
Here are a few reasons why Salesforce customers love Riva:
- Syncs Outlook, Outlook 2011 for Mac, Mac Mail, Office 365, Outlook Web Access and Outlook on Citrix.
- Syncs Salesforce with no Outlook plug-ins to install, configure or manage.
- Syncs more than the native Outlook plug-in. Includes contacts, calendar, tasks, email, opportunities and more.
- Overcomes the 5000 contact sync limit of the native Outlook plug-in.
- Introduces powerful automation features that save sales reps time: Riva SmartConvert, Riva ConnectBar and Riva AssignTo Folders for automated archiving of e-mails
Contact us for a meeting in San Francisco or an individual demo of Riva at any time.