Riva syncs the social enterprise at Cloudforce New York
Riva, the leading Exchange sync solution for salesforce.com, is a gold sponsor again of Cloudforce New York City. Riva CEO, Aldo Zanoni, and VP Marketing and Sales, Trevor Poapst, will be in the Cloud Expo. Visit the Riva booth for a personalized demo.
|Join salesforce.com CEO Marc Benioff and leading Exchange sync partner Riva at Cloudforce New York City on Friday, October 19, 2012. Thousands of salesforce.com customers, experts and cloud partners will come together to discover and share best practices to transform businesses into social enterprises.|
Riva syncs the social enterprise
Riva enables sales and support teams to work more efficiently in salesforce.com, Outlook and on all leading smartphones and tablets without constantly flip-flopping between applications. Riva helps keep executives on time for meetings and puts salesforce.com contacts, calendar and tasks at their fingertips. It helps customers moving to the cloud to seamlessly integrate Office 365, Hosted Exchange and Exchange Online to salesforce.com. Riva dramatically reduces time spent manually creating salesforce.com accounts, contacts, opportunities and cases by pioneering email-to-opportunity, email-to-case and advanced email archiving features. Riva helps companies bridge integration gaps with custom fields, custom objects and custom Force.com apps. And Riva frees administrators from installing, configuring and managing legacy Outlook plugins locally on users’ desktops, laptops and mobile devices.
Riva On-Premise and Riva Cloud editions
With Riva, you have your choice of Riva On-Premise or our Riva Cloud editions (the first cloud-to-cloud sync solution for salesforce.com). Riva syncs salesforce.com to Microsoft Exchange Server 2010, 2007 and 2003; Hosted Exchange; Exchange Online; and Office 365.
Sync salesforce.com to all Exchange email clients and mobile devices
By syncing salesforce.com directly to Exchange on the back end, Riva delivers seamless integration for all Exchange email clients, smartphones and tablet PCS (no Outlook plugins or separate mobile apps required):
- Sync Salesforce to Outlook 2010 64-bit and 32-bit
- Sync Salesforce to Outlook 2007 and 2003
- Sync Salesforce to Outlook Web Access (OWA)
- Sync Salesforce to Outlook on Citrix and Terminal Services
- Sync Salesforce to Outlook 2011 for Mac
- Sync Salesforce to Apple Mail, iCal and Address Book
- Sync Salesforce to Entourage 2008 and 2004 for Mac
- Sync Salesforce to Office 365, Exchange Online and Hosted Exchange
- Sync Salesforce to iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS and iPod Touch
- Sync Salesforce to iPad, iPad 2 and iPad (third generation)
- Sync Salesforce to Android 4 smartphones and tablets
- Sync Salesforce to Samsung Galaxy SIII, Galaxy Nexus and Galaxy Tab
- Sync Salesforce to HTC One S, HTC Rezound and HTC Evo 3D
- Sync Salesforce to Motorola Droid Razr and Motorola Droid Bionic
- Sync Salesforce to BlackBerry smartphones and the BlackBerry PlayBook
- Sync Salesforce to Windows Phone smartphones
- Sync Salesforce to all Exchange ActiveSync mobile devices
Sell more, sync more and save more time with Riva
Whether you’re running salesforce.com in financial services, media and film, real estate, professional services, manufacturing, healthcare, information technology or another industry, Riva will help you sell more, sync more and save more time through better integration.