How to sync Salesforce to Office 365, Exchange Online and Hosted Exchange
Looking for the best way to sync Salesforce to Office 365, Exchange Online, or Hosted Exchange? Riva On-Premise and Riva Cloud can come in really handy.
Riva delivers the best way to sync Salesforce to your email system. Choose from Microsoft Exchange on-premise (2010, 2007, 2003); Office 365; Exchange Online; or Hosted Exchange accounts, through companies like RackSpace, Intermedia, Apptix, and others.
Riva seamlessly syncs contacts, leads, calendars, tasks, email, opportunities, and more. Riva currently supports Salesforce Professional, Salesforce Enterprise, Salesforce Unlimited, and Salesforce Platform.
In terms of Outlook integration, Salesforce customers’ first stop is Salesforce for Outlook. Salesforce for Outlook is the free Outlook integration from Salesforce. There are also other Outlook integrations available on the AppExchange. For companies who need Exchange integration, there’s Riva. Riva can really come in handy if you need to sync Salesforce directly to Exchange, Office 365, or Hosted Exchange accounts. Riva supports all Exchange email clients, not just Windows Outlook. These include Outlook 2010 64-bit and 32-bit, Outlook Web Access, Outlook on Citrix, Outlook 2011 for Mac, Entourage, Apple Mail, iPad, iPhone, Android, BlackBerry, and Windows Phone devices.
Riva On-Premise and Riva Cloud editions are available.
What Riva syncs
- Sync Salesforce contacts to Outlook / Office 365
- Sync Salesforce leads to Outlook / Office 365
- Sync Salesforce calendars to Outlook / Office 365
(meetings, appointments, full-day events, multi-day events, recurring appointments)
- Sync Salesforce tasks to Outlook / Office 365
- Sync Salesforce opportunities to Outlook / Office 365
- Sync Salesforce custom fields to Outlook / Office 365
- Sync emails from Outlook / Office 365 to Salesforce accounts, contacts,
- Create Salesforce opportunities from Outlook / Office 365
- Create Salesforce contacts from Outlook / Office 365
- Create Salesforce leads from Outlook / Office 365
Supported smartphones and PC tablets
Riva syncs Salesforce to the native address book, calendar and mail applications on all leading smartphones and tablets:
- Sync Salesforce to iPad, iPad mini, iPhone, and iPod Touch devices
- Sync Salesforce to HTC One S, Samsung Galaxy Nexus, HTC Rezound, T-Mobile MyTouch 4G Slide, Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX, Samsung Epic Touch 4G, Motorola Droid Razr, Samsung Galaxy S III and S II, HTC Evo 3D, and other Android smartphones
- Sync Salesforce to BlackBerry Bold, BlackBerry Torch, BlackBerry Curve, and BlackBerry PlayBook
- Sync Salesforce to Windows Phone 8X by HTC, Nokia Lumia 920, Nokia Lumia 822, Nokia Lumia 820, Nokia Lumia 810, and Microsoft Surface tablets
For more information on Riva for Salesforce, talk to you Salesforce.com sales rep, Salesforce implementation partner, or contact us directly. You can also check out Riva on the Salesforce AppExchange.
Join tens of thousands of CRM users – from SMBs to Fortune 500 companies – who sell more, sync more and save more time with Riva.