Riva CRM Integration now available in the Oracle Cloud Marketplace
Oracle Cloud customers can quickly and easily discover Riva to sync Oracle Sales Cloud directly to Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, IBM Notes and Domino, and Novell GroupWise.
SUNNYVALE, California – September 24, 2013
- Riva CRM Integration, a leading provider of CRM integration software, today announced that the company’s Riva Cloud and Riva On-Premise applications are now available in the new Oracle Cloud Marketplace.
- The Oracle Cloud Marketplace is a global marketplace where partners can publish applications and customers can browse through and discover new solutions that extend Oracle Cloud SaaS applications to address their business needs.
- Riva CRM Integration is now able to leverage the Oracle Cloud Marketplace to reach Oracle’s customer base and a larger marketplace, grow their business, and extend their success in the cloud.
- The Oracle Cloud Marketplace helps Oracle Cloud customers review granular details of Riva Cloud and Riva On-Premise, including user ratings and reviews.
- Riva syncs Oracle Sales Cloud directly to Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, IBM Notes and Domino, and Novell GroupWise. Companies use Riva to sync CRM data to email clients and mobile devices. Riva delivers native CRM integration for iPad, iPhone, Android, BlackBerry, and Windows Phone devices.
- Riva is an exhibitor at Oracle OpenWorld 2013. Oracle customers, partners, and executives are invited to visit the Riva booth in the Oracle Cloud Solutions Pavilion (Moscone West, Booth 3547) to learn more about Riva.
“Riva delivers the most reliable way to sync Oracle Sales Cloud and Oracle CRM On Demand to corporate messaging and collaboration systems,” said Trevor Poapst, VP Marketing and Sales for Riva CRM Integration. “Riva’s participation in the Oracle Cloud Marketplace further extends our reach into the Oracle community and enables customers to easily reap the benefits of Riva On-Premise and Riva Cloud. We look forward to leveraging the power of the Oracle Cloud to help us achieve our business goals.”
About Riva CRM Integration
Riva, the leader in CRM integration, delivers reliable, server-to-server and cloud integrations for the world’s best CRM and email systems. Since 2008, Riva has developed integrations for Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics CRM and NAV, Oracle Sales Cloud, Oracle CRM On Demand, NetSuite, SugarCRM, Saleslogix, Sage CRM, and GoldMine. Supported email systems include Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, IBM Notes, and Novell GroupWise. Join tens of thousands of CRM users – from Fortune 500 companies to SMBs – who sell more, sync more, and save more time with Riva. www.rivacrmintegration.com
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates.
VP Marketing and Sales
Riva CRM Integration
Phone: 408.675.5015 x238
440 North Wolfe Road
Sunnyvale, CA 94085
Riva – The Leader in CRM Integration