Join Riva CRM Integration at Microsoft Convergence 2014 Europe
Answers. Insights. Inspiration. These are the key themes of the upcoming Microsoft Convergence 2014 event in Europe. We’re looking forward to welcoming you to our booth and showing you how Riva seamlessly integrates Microsoft Dynamics CRM and NAV with Exchange, Office 365, IBM Notes, and GroupWise.
Riva, the leader in CRM and email integration, is proud to sponsor Microsoft Convergence 2014 Europe (#CONV14) once again. Visit the Riva booth in the Expo Hall (Booth 87) to learn how to deliver direct, server-side synchronization between any combination of Microsoft Dynamics CRM and NAV – whether Online or On-Premises – and Microsoft Exchange Server, Office 365, Hosted Exchange, IBM Notes, and Novell GroupWise.
Why Riva instead of Microsoft’s Exchange/Outlook integrations for
Microsoft Dynamics CRM?
- Product maturity and reliability: Riva customers benefit from 6 years of feature requests, product updates, advanced sync features, platform maturity, and bug fixes.
- Deeper integration and interoperability: Riva delivers direct, server-side synchronization of contacts, calendars, tasks, and email. Plus, Riva syncs Microsoft Dynamics CRM opportunities, cases, service requests, custom fields, and custom objects. Riva can be configured to provide advanced contact filters, sync custom event categories, and deliver advanced email tracking features (manual, automatic, or filter-based tracking).
- Supports Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online and On-Premises: Sync any combination of cloud and on-premises versions of Microsoft Dynamics CRM and your email system. Sync Dynamics CRM Online with on-premise Exchange Servers. Sync Dynamics CRM On-Premises with Office 365. Or integrate 100% cloud CRM and email systems. (In fact, Riva itself is available as a cloud service or enterprise app that gets installed behind your firewall.) Riva syncs Dynamics CRM and NAV to all Exchange, O365, IBM Notes, and GroupWise email clients and mobile devices.
- Better performance: Riva is used by very large enterprise customers with 20,000+ CRM users and also small and medium-sized businesses. The common denominator is excellent performance. There are no Outlook performance issues. The CRM data that Riva syncs is available online and offline. There are no client-side plug-ins to install, configure, manage, or fix. Riva is highly scalable and configurable.
- Speed to configure and customize: The Riva set-up process is very quick – 30 minutes for Riva Cloud and under 3 hours for Riva On-Premise for standard deployments. Email administrators do not need to install anything in Outlook or on users’ mobile devices. Our Riva support team will work to ensure that Riva is tailored to your needs. We regularly customize Riva to sync customers’ CRM custom fields and custom objects.
- Proven in the enterprise: Riva is trusted by over 1,000 customers, including 30+ Fortune 500 companies, 10 of the world’s largest banks, numerous Global 1000 customers, and hundreds of small and medium-sized businesses
- Native mobile support: Riva syncs Microsoft Dynamics CRM (and the dozen other CRMs we support) to all Exchange ActiveSync, IBM Notes Traveler, and Novell Data Synchronizer mobile devices. These include iPhone, iPad, Android, BlackBerry, Windows Phone, and Microsoft Surface mobile devices. Create, modify, and view CRM contacts, calendar events, tasks, opportunities, service requests, and more from your mobile devices. Record emails from your smartphone and tablet PCs to Dynamics CRM contacts, accounts, opportunities, and service requests.
About Riva CRM Integration
Riva is the leader in CRM and email integration. Riva seamlessly syncs a dozen of the world’s best CRM systems – Salesforce CRM, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Oracle Sales Cloud, SAP Cloud for Customer, SugarCRM, NetSuite, Saleslogix, Sage CRM, and others – to Exchange, Office 365, IBM Notes, and Novell GroupWise.
Riva syncs CRM contacts, calendars, tasks, email, opportunities, cases, custom fields, and custom objects. Similar to Microsoft’s new direct, server-side synchronization for Dynamics CRM and Exchange, there are no client-side plug-ins to install, configure, or manage with Riva. Customers definitely appreciate that.
Riva Cloud and Riva On-Premise editions are available. And we support any combination of cloud and on-premise CRM and email systems that we support. (For example, you’re not limited to on-premise/on-premise or cloud/cloud Dynamics CRM and Exchange configurations.)
Contact us at +49 8192 99733 25 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your CRM and email integration requirements. Free 15-day trials are available for Riva Cloud and Riva On-Premise. Ask us about our volume pricing for 30+ users – and special pricing for large enterprise environments.
- Riva Cloud for Microsoft Dynamics CRM and NAV
- Riva On-Premise for Microsoft Dynamics CRM and NAV
- Riva datasheet for Microsoft Dynamics CRM and NAV
- Riva screenshots for Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Riva demo videos for Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- National equipment rental company chooses Riva to sync 1130 Dynamics CRM and Exchange users
- WILO SE uses Riva to sync Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009 to Outlook