Gartner Customer 360 Summit: Increase sales effectiveness with Riva CRM Integration
For an enterprise-wide CRM strategy to be successful, CRM users must have reliable integration. Learn why over 1,000 organizations – including 30 Fortune 500 customers, 10 of the world’s 50 largest banks, and hundreds of small and medium-sized businesses – use Riva to seamlessly sync their CRM systems to Exchange, Office 365, IBM Notes, and Novell GroupWise.
Riva CRM Integration will be joining its Fortune 500 customers and CRM partners at the Gartner Customer 360 Summit in Orlando from May 19-21. The theme of this year’s Summit is, “Thriving in the Digital Age: Elevated Experiences, Interactions and Analytics.”
If you plan to attend the event, visit us at Booth 408. We will be sharing why over 1,000 organizations – including 30 Fortune 500 customers, 10 of the world’s 50 largest banks, and hundreds of small and medium-sized businesses – use Riva to sync their CRM systems directly to Exchange, Office 365, IBM Notes, and Novell GroupWise.
Riva addresses the need for reliable, server-to-server CRM integration. Riva replaces legacy Outlook and IBM Notes plug-ins for salesforce.com, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Oracle Sales Cloud, Oracle CRM On Demand, NetSuite, SugarCRM, Saleslogix, Sage CRM, and other CRMs. Riva can be configured to sync contacts, calendar events, tasks, email, opportunities, cases, custom fields, custom objects, and other data between CRM and email systems.
Here is how Riva drives value for our Fortune 500 and Global 1000 customers:
- Reduce CRM support tickets by up to 80%: Riva eliminates the need to deploy legacy Outlook and IBM Notes plug-ins for all CRM users. Riva delivers direct, server-side synchronization for a dozen CRMs and four enterprise email platforms that is near real-time. Riva continuously syncs data in the background. Outlook and IBM Notes does not need to be running for data to sync.
- Increase CRM adoption by having CRM + BYOD work well together: With nearly every company supporting BYOD, deploying mobile CRM apps can be a CRM adoption nightmare. Riva is designed to sync CRM data to all native mail, calendar, contact and task applications on iOS (iPad, iPhone), Android, BlackBerry, and Windows Phone devices. Riva supports Good Technology, MobileIron, and CipherCloud. CRM data is available on mobile devices in online and offline/airplane modes.
- No enterprise has just one business: Through acquisitions and growth, our enterprise customers often need to sync multiple CRM and email systems. By choosing Riva, customers know that their investment is future-proof. Riva supports all leading CRMs and email platforms and versions. These include salesforce.com, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Oracle Sales Cloud, Oracle CRM On Demand, SugarCRM, NetSuite, Exchange 2003-2013, Office 365, IBM Notes and Domino, Novell GroupWise – and SAP CRM and Gmail support are planned for later this year.
- No unnecessary data entry: Riva’s SmartConvert functionality enables sales and service teams to just drag and drop emails to create new CRM opportunities and cases. Calendar appointments get synced automatically. There is no need to disrupt your sales and support teams’ workflow.
- Right information at the right time: Imagine your sales manager and C-level leaders being aware of the most important and relevant CRM opportunities to them without having to log into CRM. Your leaders receive an email update on their mobile devices with all the relevant details each time a deal gets created or updated.
- Marketo marketing automation integration: Riva helps enterprises unlock the full value of Marketo. Seamlessly sync contacts and leads, Marketo lead nurturing data, CRM opportunities, and email.
Gartner 360 Summit Photos
About Riva CRM Integration
Riva is the leader in CRM and email integration. Since 2008, we have developed advanced integration connectors for a dozen of the world’s best CRM systems – salesforce.com, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Oracle Sales Cloud, Oracle CRM On Demand, SugarCRM, NetSuite, Saleslogix, and others – and four enterprise email platforms. In 2014, Riva plans to develop new connectors for SAP CRM and Gmail.
Riva helps enterprise customers increase sales effectiveness, improve CRM adoption and satisfaction, and provide a more integrated CRM experience. Riva supports all combinations of cloud and on-premise CRM and email systems. And we bridge CRM integration gaps for all email applications and mobile devices – Outlook, Office 365, Outlook Web App, Outlook for Mac, Apple Mail, Outlook on Citrix and Terminal Server, IBM Notes, IBM iNotes, IBM Notes Traveler, IBM SmartCloud Notes, Novell GroupWise, iPad, iPhone, Android, BlackBerry, and Windows Phone devices.
Contact us to discuss your CRM integration requirements. Free 15-day trial and pilots are available. Volume pricing is available for all deployments over 30 users. Special enterprise pricing options are available for organizations with 800+ CRM users.