Join Riva CRM Integration at Microsoft Convergence 2014
Now in its 18th year, Convergence has grown and evolved from an event for 100 early adopters of Microsoft Dynamics to the world-class event it is today, with over 12,000 attendees. Visit the Riva booth (2147) in the Expo Hall to learn how to seamlessly integrate Microsoft Dynamics CRM and NAV with Exchange, Office 365, IBM Notes, and GroupWise.
Convergence 2014 will bring together a massive community of Dynamics customers, partners, and executives from Microsoft. The event presents a perfect opportunity to meet with peers, hear from Dynamics experts, and to learn about the latest partner solutions to drive more value out of your Dynamics investment.
Convergence 2014 will showcase an all-star group of keynote speakers. For example, Kirill Tatarinov, executive vide president of Microsoft Business Solutions, will take center stage. We’ll get to hear Biz Stone speak, Twitter co-founder and one of TIME magazine’s Most Influential People. And, Arianna Huffington, editor-in-chief of the Huffington Post Media Group, will deliver a keynote presentation.
And after the keynotes, the Dynamics sessions, the Dynamics user group meetings, the Expo experience, the roundtable discussions, and the speed networking event…(taking a big breath), don’t miss the FUNtastic Convergence celebration from 8:30-11:00 p.m. on Thursday, March 6th. Grammy award-winning band, FUN, will play songs like “Carry On,” “Some Nights,” and our favorite, “We Are Young” on the big stage as we relax, network, and enjoy the evening.
About Riva CRM Integration
Riva syncs a dozen of the world’s best CRM systems – including Salesforce CRM, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Oracle Sales Cloud, NetSuite, SugarCRM, Saleslogix, and others – to Exchange, Office 365, IBM Notes, and Novell GroupWise.
Riva seamlessly syncs contacts, calendars, tasks, email, opportunities, cases, custom fields, and custom objects. Similar to Microsoft’s new direct, server-side synchronization for Dynamics CRM and Exchange, there are no client-side plug-ins to install, configure, or manage with Riva. Customers definitely appreciate that.
Riva Cloud and Riva On-Premise editions are available. And we support any combination of cloud and on-premise CRM and email systems that we support. (For example, you’re not limited to on-premise/on-premise or cloud/cloud Dynamics CRM and Exchange configurations.)
Here is what makes Riva unique:
- Product maturity and reliability: Riva customers benefit from six years of feature requests, product updates, advanced sync features, platform maturity, and bug fixes. Over 800 Riva customers trust Riva, including 20 Fortune 500 companies, 10 of the world’s largest banks, and numerous Global 1000 accounts.
- Deeper integration and interoperability: Riva doesn’t only sync the basics – contacts, calendars, tasks, and email. Riva also syncs Dynamics CRM opportunities, cases, service requests, custom fields, and custom objects. Plus, we can configure advanced contact filters, sync custom event categories, and provide maximum flexibility on how emails get tracked (manually, automatically, based on filters such as whether a matching contact can be found in Dynamics CRM).
- Mixed system support: With Riva, you can sync any combination of cloud and on-premise Dynamics CRM, Exchange, and Office 365 systems. For example, let’s say you wanted to sync Dynamics CRM 2013 Online to Exchange 2010 On-Premises. No problem. Likewise if you wanted to sync Dynamics CRM 2011 On-Premises to Office 365. Or Salesforce CRM to Exchange 2013. We support a dozen leading CRM systems and four email platforms, giving Microsoft customers unprecedented choice and flexibility.
- Outlook plug-in co-existence: Riva can be configured co-exist with the native Outlook plug-in for Microsoft Dynamics CRM. With co-existence, Riva takes over responsibility for being the primary sync agent. This solves the problems related to Outlook start-up slowness, individual computer bandwidth and processing requirements and end-user frustration with the Outlook plug-in not performing as required. Outlook plug-in co-existence with Riva is ideal for companies that want the best of both worlds – the maturity and flexibility of the Outlook plug-in plus Riva’s server-side synchronization to sync the “Track” and “Set Regarding” information to Dynamics CRM.
- IBM Notes and Domino support: Very few CRM vendors offer server-side CRM integration for IBM Notes, Domino, and IBM Notes Traveler devices. Riva does address this large market and it opens IBM customers up to the possibilities of Dynamics CRM and other leading CRM systems.
- Performance: One of the common complaints we’ve heard regarding Outlook plug-ins for Dynamics CRM is performance. “The plug-in slows down my Outlook” or “Users are accidentally prompted to uninstall the Outlook plug-in” or “We’re getting a conflict between multiple Outlook plug-ins that our users have installed.” Riva syncs reliably. There are no plug-ins to install, configure, or manage. We support all Exchange, IBM Notes, and GroupWise email clients and mobile devices – including Mac desktops, laptops, and iOS devices. This past weekend we deployed Riva Cloud for 20,000 CRM users to provide busy-search integration with users’ Exchange calendars. You don’t do that with a Version 1.x release of Exchange integration.
- Speed to configure and customize: We pride ourselves on being able to carry out configurations and customizations very quickly and cost-effectively. If the default Outlook and Exchange integrations from Microsoft (or other third parties) can’t address your integration requirements, chances are Riva will. Riva customers benefit from a world-class engineering team that is 100% focused on CRM and email integration. Exchange integration isn’t a check on an executive’s checklist.
- Mobile: Riva syncs Dynamics CRM (and the dozen other CRMs we support) to all Exchange ActiveSync, IBM Notes Traveler, and Novell Data Synchronizer mobile devices. We sync CRM data to the native Contacts, Calendar, Tasks, and Mail applications on iPad, iPhone, Android, BlackBerry, Windows Phone, Surface tablets or any other mobile device. One of our Dynamics CRM customers, for example, was thrilled to be able to roll out Dynamics CRM integration for 1,100 new iPad and iPhone devices (2,200 devices in total) for her national sales team . . . overnight. No mobile apps to install or manage. Plus, Riva delivers full support for Good Technology, MobileIron, CipherCloud, and other data residency and end-to-end security and management solutions for apps, documents, and mobile devices.
We invite you to visit the Riva booth (2147) at Convergence 2014 to learn more and to compare Riva with other Outlook and Exchange integration options for Microsoft Dynamics CRM and NAV.
Contact us at 408.675.5015 or email@example.com to discuss your CRM and email integration requirements. Free 15-day trials are available for Riva Cloud and Riva On-Premise. Ask us about our volume pricing for 30+ users – and special pricing for large enterprise environments.
Riva – The Leader in CRM and Email Integration
- Microsoft Convergence 2014: Thank-you from Riva
- Riva Cloud for Microsoft Dynamics CRM and NAV
- Riva On-Premise for Microsoft Dynamics CRM and NAV
- Riva datasheet for Microsoft Dynamics CRM and NAV
- Riva screenshots for Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Riva demo videos for Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Photos from Microsoft Convergence 2014 in Atlanta
- Why wait? Direct Exchange integration for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 is here today!
- Riva announces Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Online + Office 365 integration
- National equipment rental company chooses Riva to sync 1130 Dynamics CRM and Exchange users
- WILO SE uses Riva to sync Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009 to Outlook
- Riva email for Convergence 2014