Join the Riva team at Oracle OpenWorld 2014
Over 60,000 attendees from 145 countries are gathered in San Francisco this week for Oracle OpenWorld 2014, one of the largest enterprise software events in the world. This is Riva’s fourth year as an exhibitor at Oracle OpenWorld (#OOW14).
Riva delivers direct, server-side integration for the world’s leading CRM and email systems. Since 2008, we have developed connectors for a dozen of CRM systems – including Oracle Sales Cloud, Oracle CRM On Demand, and PeopleSoft CRM – and four enterprise email collaboration systems.
Riva benefits for Oracle CRM customers:
- Direct, server-side CRM integration: Server-to-server integration for CRM and email systems means there are no client-side Outlook or IBM Lotus Notes plug-ins to install, configure, manage, or re-install after system upgrades. Riva delivers a more elegant way to integrate CRM and email systems for enterprise and medium-sized businesses. Riva saves time for your CRM/email admins and users.
- Supports all email clients, not just Windows Outlook: Oracle Sales Cloud for Outlook only supports Windows Outlook. Riva, on the other hand, syncs Oracle Sales Cloud and Oracle CRM On Demand to all versions of Outlook (2013-2003), Office 365, Outlook Web App (webmail client), Outlook 2011 for Mac, Apple Mail (Mac OS X), Outlook on Citrix and Terminal Services, IBM Lotus Notes, IBM iNotes, IBM SmartCloud, Novell GroupWise, and other email clients.
- Riva syncs more Oracle CRM data: Riva syncs more CRM data than Oracle Sales Cloud for Outlook. For example, Riva syncs all the basics – CRM contacts, leads, calendar activities, and tasks. Choose from one-way or two-way CRM data synchronization. Track emails to Oracle Sales Cloud and Oracle CRM On Demand automatically or manually. Plus, record emails against CRM opportunities, cases, and custom objects. Sync Oracle Sales Cloud opportunities, cases, custom fields, and custom objects to Outlook, Mac, and mobile devices.
- Supports single-tenant and multi-tenant CRM environments: Riva seamlessly syncs data from multi-tenant (public cloud) and single-tenant (private cloud) CRM systems. And we support cloud, hosted, and on-premises email collaboration systems. This provides Oracle customers with maximum flexibility.
- Online and offline access to CRM data on mobile devices, laptops, and desktops: Riva syncs Oracle Sales Cloud, Oracle CRM On Demand, and PeopleSoft CRM data to iPhone, iPad, Android, BlackBerry, and Windows Phone smartphones and tablet PCs. Create, view, and manage Oracle CRM data in the native address book, calendar, task list, and email apps on your mobile devices – without needing to install or configure Oracles Sales Cloud Mobile (although Riva can absolutely complement these mobile apps).
- Sync data once every 5 minutes, not once every 2-4 hours: Instead of only being able to sync data once every 2 hours with Oracle Sales Cloud for Outlook (and once every 4 hours with Oracle’s new Desktop CRM Lite product), Riva syncs data every 5 minutes and we’ve worked closely with the Oracle CRM product management teams to minimize the number of API calls that Riva makes.
- Sync Oracle Sales Cloud to Office 365, Hosted Exchange, and IBM SmartCloud: Planning to migrate to Office 365 or Hosted Exchange? Riva bridges the integration gap between Oracle Sales Cloud, Oracle CRM On Demand, and PeopleSoft CRM with Office 365 and Hosted Exchange.
- Advanced CRM data filters: Riva delivers advanced filtering capabilities to sync only the contacts, opportunities, and cases that are relevant to you based on recent interactions, team membership, record ownership, geography or territory, and other CRM attributes.
- Sync CRM custom objects and custom fields: Almost all enterprise Oracle CRM customers have created CRM custom objects and custom fields. Riva can be configured to sync CRM custom objects and custom fields to Microsoft Exchange, IBM Lotus Notes, and Novell GroupWise. We also work with Oracle CRM customers to implement custom worflows that reflect their sales, support, and marketing processes.
- Get the best of both worlds: At Oracle OpenWorld 2014, we are introducing our new Riva Insight side panel for Outlook and IBM Notes. This means you can benefit from our direct, server-side synchronization plus get advanced customer insight and integration features that are best handled by a client-side integration.
- Sync Marketo to Oracle Sales Cloud and Oracle CRM On Demand: Looking for the best way to sync Oracle Sales Cloud, Oracle CRM On Demand, and PeopleSoft CRM to Marketo. This provides Oracle customers with a broader choice of marketing automation systems – particularly if they are looking to migrate from Salesforce to Oracle Sales Cloud and are current Marketo customers.
About Riva CRM Integration
Riva is the leader in CRM and email integration. Riva helps companies increase sales, improve CRM adoption and satisfaction, and drive productivity for mobile sales and support staff.
Riva is trusted by over 1,000 customers globally – including 30+ Fortune 500 companies, 10 of the world’s 50 largest banks, numerous Global 1000 customers, and hundreds of small and medium-sized businesses. Our largest customer, for example, uses Riva to sync over 20,000 CRM and Exchange calendars.
Visit the Riva CRM Integration booth at Oracle OpenWorld 2014 (Moscone West, 2nd Floor, CX Central Sales networking area). We would be pleased to show you the power of our server-side integration, our new Riva Insight side panel for Outlook and IBM Notes, and our native mobile integration for iPhone, iPad, Android, BlackBerry, and Windows Phone smartphones and tablets.
Contact us at 408.675.5015 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Riva – The leader in CRM and email integration.