Riva CRM Integration a huge hit at IBM Connect 2014
Riva was a huge hit last week at IBM Connect 2014 in Orlando, Florida. We were a first-time exhibitor and speaker at the event. And Riva was selected as a finalist in the Connect 2014 App Throwdown.
Check out our photos of the:
- IBM Connect 2014 Business Partner Day
- IBM Connect 2014 Cloud Expo
- IBM Connect 2014 App Throwdown
- Geoffrey Moore’s keynote
- Our Riva session on Salesforce integration for IBM Notes and Domino
- IBM Connect 2014 evening event at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Canadian Business Partner reception at Il Molino
- And our team dinner at Bongos in downtown Disney
We had an outstanding trip! We’re now busy following up with the IBM customers, partners, and executives we met at the event.
- Connect 2014: Salesforce integration for IBM Notes and Domino
- Meet Riva: IBM Connect 2014 App Throwdown Finalist
View our IBM Connect 2014 photos
About Riva CRM Integration
Riva syncs a dozen of the world’s best CRM systems directly to Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, IBM Notes and Domino, and Novell GroupWise.
Riva seamlessly syncs CRM contacts, calendars, tasks, email, opportunities, cases, custom fields, and custom objects. Plus, Riva integrates CRM systems with all Exchange ActiveSync and IBM Notes Traveler mobile devices – iPad, iPhone, Android, BlackBerry, Windows Phone, and Surface devices. (View Riva datasheet.)
Contact us if your company is looking for a better way to sync Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Oracle Sales Cloud, Oracle CRM On Demand, NetSuite, SugarCRM, Saleslogix, Sage CRM, and other CRM systems to your email system.