The countdown is on! Join Riva at Microsoft Convergence 2015
With over 12,000 customers and partners expected to attend, Convergence is Microsoft’s largest business event worldwide. Visit the Riva CRM Integration booth (#151) in the Expo Hall to learn how to seamlessly integrate cloud, on-premise, and hybrid Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Exchange, Office 365, IBM Notes, Gmail, and GroupWise environments.
This year’s lineup of featured speakers includes visionary leaders such as Satya Nadella (CEO, Microsoft), Allison Watson (Corporate VP, US Marketing and Operations), Chris Capossela (EVP and CMO, Microsoft), David Finn (Associate General Counsel and Executive Director, Microsoft Cybercrime Center), and others who are blazing the trail and promise to challenge attendees to think about their business in new ways.
Discovering new and better ways to address and overcome today’s business challenges is a main topic, and Riva will be there to help.Having the right CRM solution in place is a good start, but using it to its fullest potential is what sets world-class organizations apart from the competition.
Stop by the Riva CRM Integration booth (#151) in the Expo Hall and be among the first to see Riva for Gmail and Dynamics. You’ll see first-hand why Riva is the must-have solution for all Dynamics CRM customers. We’ll show you how Riva unlocks the power of Dynamics and drives CRM adoption and success through better and more reliable email integration for cloud, on-premise, and hybrid environments.
Riva seamlessly syncs all versions of Microsoft Dynamics CRM to Exchange, Office 365, IBM Notes, Gmail, GroupWise, and mobile devices (iPad, iPhone, Android, BlackBerry, Windows Phone, and others).
Special Riva announcements at Convergence 2015
NEW! Riva integration support for Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Gmail
We’re excited to announce Riva integration for Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Gmail. Contact us to participate in our Gmail Early Access Program. Riva syncs Dynamics CRM contacts, calendar events, and tasks to Gmail. Automated and manual email tracking capabilities with Gmail and Dynamics CRM are next on our list.
NEW! Email attachment integration for external storage systems
Significantly reduce the cost of your CRM by storing email attachments in leading cloud and on-premise storage solutions including Microsoft Azure Storage, Microsoft OneDrive, Microsoft SharePoint Documents, Amazon S3, Dropbox, and Box.net.
Why Microsoft Dynamics CRM customers and partners love Riva
- World-class reliability and experience: Riva is trusted by over 1,000 customers globally, including 30+ Fortune 500 companies, 12 of the world’s 50 largest banks, numerous Global 1000 customers, and hundreds of small and medium-sized businesses. Riva customers benefit from our extensive experience working with complex, global Dynamics CRM and Exchange/Office 365 implementations including advanced customizations like custom objects, custom fields, custom workflow, and other custom requirements.
- Support for all combinations of cloud, on-premise, and hybrid Dynamics CRM and Exchange/Office 365 implementations: With Riva, you are not limited to syncing only cloud/cloud or on-premise/on-premise systems. Riva syncs all combinations of cloud, on-premise, and hybrid CRM and email systems. Everything from Exchange 2013 to 2003 and Dynamics CRM 2015 back to Dynamics CRM 4.
- Not just another Outlook plug-in: Riva delivers reliable, server-to-server integration. There are no Outlook or IBM Notes plug-ins to install, configure, manage, or fix. Riva resolves performance and reliability issues commonly associated with Outlook plug-ins for Dynamics CRM. And Riva supports all Exchange email clients, including: all versions of Outlook, Office 365, Outlook Web App, Outlook for Mac, Apple Mail, Outlook on Citrix, and all leading mobile devices.
- Advanced sync options: Riva seamlessly syncs contacts, leads, calendars, tasks, service requests, email, opportunities, cases, quotes, orders, custom fields, custom objects, and custom categories. But equally important is the measure of control that Riva gives Dynamics CRM administrators in terms of how each of these CRM objects gets synced: one-way or two-way sync; automatic or manual email tracking; contact sync based on team membership, ownership, security permissions, region, or some other custom filter; and more. Riva syncs Dynamics CRM data the way you want it to work.
- Support for multiple CRM and email systems: Riva is an amazing integration platform for companies that manage multiple CRMs across business units, subsidiaries, and recently acquired companies. Use Riva to integrate Salesforce, Dynamics CRM, SAP C4C, Oracle Sales Cloud, Oracle CRM On Demand, NetSuite, SugarCRM, Infor CRM, Sage CRM, and others with your email collaboration system.
- Offline access to CRM data on mobile devices: Riva syncs Dynamics CRM contacts, calendars, tasks, service requests, and other data to iPad, iPhone, Android, BlackBerry, Windows Phone, and Surface tablets. There are no mobile apps to install or configure. Riva delivers full support for mobile security solutions such as Good Technology, CipherCloud, MobileIron, and others. CRM data is available in the native address book, calendar, and mail apps on your devices – in online and offline modes.
These are just some of the reasons why Riva is recommended by Microsoft sales reps
and MVPs, the Dynamics CRM partner community, and Dynamics CRM customers. We hope to see you at the Riva booth (#151) in Atlanta!
- Riva for Microsoft Dynamics CRM and NAV
- Riva datasheet for Microsoft Dynamics CRM and NAV
- Riva screenshots for Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Riva demo videos for Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Microsoft Convergence 2014: Thank-you from Riva
- Photos from Microsoft Convergence 2014 in Atlanta
- National equipment rental company chooses Riva to sync 1130 Dynamics CRM and Exchange users
- WILO SE uses Riva to sync Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009 to Outlook