Are you ready for a little Sugar? Join Riva at SugarCon 2015!
SugarCon 2015 (#SugarCon) marks the sixth year in a row that Riva has been a proud sponsor of the event. Be sure to check out the Riva booth (B7) to see the best way to sync SugarCRM to Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, Gmail and Google Apps, IBM Notes and Domino (including IBM SmartCloud Notes and IBM Verse), Novell GroupWise, and Marketo.
Over 1,200 attendees are expected to gather next week at the Hilton Union Square San Francisco for the biggest SugarCRM event of the year. SugarCon 2015 is focused on transforming business by understanding the full customer journey and using CRM to increase awareness and consideration, aid in product selection and purchase, help engage and satisfy customers, increase customer retention and loyalty, and implement other IT tools and winning customer strategies.
Attendees can anticipate presentations from the world’s leading business strategists and technology experts, interactive panel discussions, hands-on product training sessions, and opportunities to meet SugarCRM executives and product development teams. And of course, you’ll get to meet the Riva team!
Keynote speakers include CIAgenda’s customer perspective champion, Phil Winters, who will discuss how to transform business by creating an actionable customer journey map. Forrester Research senior analyst, Rick Parrish, will share his thoughts on how to redefine the customer experience.
SugarCon guests can also look forward to a sneak peek of the next version of Sugar — Sugar 7.6. This latest release includes advanced workflow capabilities and mobility enhancements, and it enables greater productivity for individuals.
Let’s not forget about the SugarCon App Throwdown! This is SugarCRM’s annual head-to-head competition to see who will take the top prize for the best Sugar application. Last year, Riva tied for second place (with one of our partners) in the competition. As you might imagine, we’re aiming for first place this year!
Check out our SugarCon 2015 App Throwdown submission to learn about our new Gmail and Google Apps connector for SugarCRM and Riva Insight, our new Sugar sidebar for Outlook and IBM Notes.
How SugarCRM customers and partners benefit from Riva
Riva makes it easy for users to adopt and love SugarCRM by providing better and more reliable integration for Exchange, Office 365, Gmail and Google Apps, IBM Notes and Domino (including IBM SmartCloud Notes and IBM Verse), Novell GroupWise, and Marketo.
Because Riva syncs server-side, there are no client-side Outlook or Notes plug-ins to install, configure, manage, or fix. Riva syncs Sugar contacts, calendar activities, tasks, email, opportunities, cases, custom objects, and more to ALL email clients and mobile devices, including Outlook, Office 365, Outlook for Mac, Apple Mail, Outlook on Citrix, IBM Notes, Gmail, iPhone, iPad, Android, and other mobile devices.
Riva allows Sugar customers to access their CRM data everywhere – from their mobile device, their webmail client, their preferred email client for PC and Mac, their virtualized desktop…everywhere!
Why SugarCRM customers and partners love Riva
- The trusted leader in CRM and email system integration: Riva is trusted by over 1,000 customers globally, including 35 Fortune 500 companies, 12 of the world’s largest banks, numerous Global 1000 customers, and hundreds of small and medium-sized businesses.
- Extensive experience: Riva customers benefit from our extensive experience working with SugarCRM and Exchange, Office 365, Gmail and Google Apps, IBM Notes and Domino, GroupWise, and Marketo for integrating everything from contacts, calendars, and email to custom objects, custom fields, custom workflow, and other custom requirements.
- Supports all combinations of cloud, on-premise, and hybrid SugarCRM and email system implementations: With Riva, you are not limited to syncing only cloud/cloud or on-premise/on-premise systems. Riva syncs all combinations of cloud, on-premise, and hybrid CRM and email systems.
- Not just another plug-in: Riva delivers reliable, server-to-server integration. There are no Outlook, Gmail or IBM Notes plug-ins to install, configure, manage, or fix. Riva resolves performance and reliability issues commonly associated with plug-ins for SugarCRM. And Riva supports all Exchange, IBM Notes, and Gmail email clients, including: all versions of Outlook, Office 365, Outlook Web App, Outlook for Mac, Outlook on Citrix, Apple Mail, Gmail, IBM Notes, IBM iNotes, IBM Notes Traveler, and all leading mobile devices.
- Advanced sync options: Riva seamlessly syncs contacts, leads, calendars, tasks, service requests, email, opportunities, cases, quotes, orders, custom fields, custom objects, and custom categories. But equally important is the measure of control that Riva gives SugarCRM administrators in terms of how each of these SugarCRM objects gets synced: one-way or two-way sync; automatic or manual email tracking; contact sync based on team membership, ownership, security permissions, region, or some other custom filter; and more. Riva syncs SugarCRM data the way you want it to work.
- Support for multiple CRM and email systems: Riva is an amazing integration platform for companies that manage multiple CRMs across business units, subsidiaries, and recently acquired companies. Use Riva to integrate SugarCRM, Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, SAP C4C, Oracle Sales Cloud, Oracle CRM On Demand, NetSuite, Infor CRM, Sage CRM, and other CRMs with your email collaboration system.
- Offline access to SugarCRM data on mobile devices: Riva syncs SugarCRM contacts, calendars, tasks, service requests, and other data to iPad, iPhone, Android, BlackBerry, Windows Phone, and Surface tablets. There are no mobile apps to install or configure. Riva delivers full support for mobile security solutions such as Good Technology, CipherCloud, MobileIron, and others. SugarCRM data is available in the native address book, calendar, and mail apps on your devices – in online and offline modes.
These are just some of the reasons why Riva is recommended by SugarCRM sales reps, the SugarCRM partner community, and SugarCRM customers. We hope to see you at the Riva booth (B7) at SugarCon 2015!
- SugarCon 2015 App Throwdown video
- Riva for SugarCRM
- Riva datasheet for SugarCRM
- Riva screenshots for SugarCRM
- Riva demo videos for SugarCRM
- Photos from SugarCon 2014
- Riva wins second place in the SugarCon 2014 App Throwdown
- Riva helps Tandus Centiva improve SugarCRM user adoption
- Riva boosts SugarCRM adoption at Barton Willmore