Riva Rock Star: Wolfgang Berger, Business Development Manager – EMEA
Tell us a little about yourself
I was born and raised in Austria and moved to Munich to study engineering. Along the way, my passion for business development and personality lead me in the direction of sales. Currently my wife and I are moving to a new house in the countryside which we are really looking forward to.
I have been with Riva since 2009 and it has been an amazing journey so far. I am thrilled to help to drive business development throughout EMEA. My role involves communicating with key customers and partners all over Europe. It is a perfect fit for me since I love traveling and spotting new opportunities. I am very glad to be part of such a gifted team of people.
Give us a little more insight into Wolfgang…
- If you had to be trapped in a television show for a month, which show would you choose?
- If you could have any one skill or talent that you don’t already possess, what would it be and why?
- If you could do any job in the world for one day, what would it be?
- If you could live in any period of history, when would it be and why?
- What’s rocking your world this month?
I am really looking forward to traveling Europe to attend the many CRM industry events Riva will be sponsoring throughout the year and to meeting some amazing people along the way.
The Big Bang Theory.
I would love to speak at least five languages and be able to communicate more effectively with interesting people.
Lead Engineer at CERN in Geneva, Switzerland.
The Renaissance. I’d love the opportunity to have dinner with Leonardo da Vinci.