Join Riva at IBM Connect 2016!
We’re less than a week away from IBM Connect 2016! This year’s event will bring thousands of IBM clients, Business Partners and IBMers together from around the world to witness a showcase of innovation and business success with IBM Social Business Solutions.
There’s so much to look forward to at this event. IBM will share insights and best practices on how social technologies and digital experiences can improve collaboration and deepen engagement between customers, employees, and partners. IBM will highlight a number of success stories for innovative companies such as Lufthansa, Bosch, TD Ameritrade, Hormel and Tufts Healthcare.
One of this year’s event themes is: “Engaging to outthink the possibilities.” The focus is on the importance of changing unproductive moments into effective moments. For example, the importance of spending more time collaborating with your team, engaging with customers and partners, and spending more time on high-priority projects and tasks. What technologies are available to make your collaboration more effective? At IBM Connect 2016, you’ll learn how IBM Verse, IBM Connections, IBM Domino, IBM Sametime, and other solutions can transform the ways you work and collaborate.
IBM’s bridge to the $23 billion CRM market
Another technology you will learn about is Riva CRM Integration. We invite you to stop by the Riva Booth (#101) in the Expo to discover how Riva helps IBM customers and partners transform their sales and support success by connecting Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, SAP Cloud for Customer, Oracle Sales Cloud, SugarCRM, and other leading cloud CRMs with IBM Verse, IBM SmartCloud Notes, IBM Notes and Domino, and IBM Notes Traveler devices.
Exciting Riva announcements at IBM Connect 2016
NEW! InsideView integration for all Riva Insight customers – at no additional cost!
Tired of the loss of productivity that occurs when your team clicks on an email or calendar appointment and some of the email recipients and calendar invitees are not in your CRM? Stop searching and start quickly gathering more market intelligence on the company with one click – and without ever leaving IBM Notes or Outlook 2013 (Hawthorne) client.
NEW! Announcing TrustSphere LinksWithin integration for Riva Insight!
Stop by and see Riva Insight with LinksWithin integrated directly into your IBM Notes client. Want to select an email or appointment and see the relationships the recipients or attendees have with users in your email and CRM systems? Experience the value of relationship analytics directly from within your email client. Compatible with IBM Notes on Windows and Outlook 2013 (Hawthorne) clients.
NEW! CRM integration for Google Apps and Gmail
Do you have a mixed messaging environment with IBM Notes/Verse and Office 365, Exchange or Gmail being used in different business units? You’ll love that Riva delivers reliable, server-side integration for Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, Novell GroupWise, and now Google Apps and Gmail.
Why IBM customers choose Riva
- Riva supports all combinations of cloud and on-premise CRM, IBM Collaboration, and Marketo systems. For example, seamlessly integrate IBM Verse with Salesforce. Sync Dynamics CRM Cloud with IBM SmartCloud Notes. Integrate SAP Cloud for Customer with IBM Notes and Domino (on-premise).
- Riva addresses a critical business need in the market for reliable, server-side CRM integration for IBM customers. Gartner predicts CRM will grow to $36B in 2017. Without Riva, IBM customers may be under considerable pressure to migrate to Exchange and Office 365 to benefit from Outlook and Exchange integrations offered by CRM vendors.
- Riva enables sales, support, and marketing reps to work in their email client or on their mobile devices and have Riva automatically sync CRM contacts, calendars, tasks, email, opportunities, cases, custom fields, custom objects, and custom categories.
- Riva eases CRM implementation costs and complexity by not requiring any client-side IBM Notes plug-ins or separate mobile apps to be installed, configured, and managed. Our largest Riva customer uses Riva to sync over 28,000 CRM calendars for users around the globe. Riva is much more reliable and easier to manage for large enterprise IBM Notes environments. With Riva there are no changes required to your Notes mail template.
- Riva bridges the integration gap for Marketo customers. Marketo is one of the leading cloud platforms for marketing automation. Riva integrates Marketo contacts and leads, Marketo lead nurturing and lead scoring data, email, and other data with IBM Social Collaboration solutions and makes the data available across all platforms (Windows, Mac, Web, Virtual Desktops, Mobile).