Social Connections 10: Next-gen enterprise social business and collaboration
Join Riva CRM Integration at Social Connections 10 in Toronto to discover the Future of Work and to see next-generation enterprise social business and collaboration applications. Social Connections 10 will feature two days of inspiring speakers, exceptional content, and awesome networking opportunities.
Social Connections 10 is a conference organized by IBM customers, for IBM customers. The 2-day event will feature 50+ speakers, 20+ IBM Business Partners, 18+ IBM Champions, and an awesome venue! Key themes of the conference are to build community, promote collaboration and teamwork, and share best practices around IBM Enterprise Social Solutions. Learn about IBM Social Business success stories for Lowes, A&W, Tuft’s Health, Waterfront Toronto, TD Bank, Telus, and more!
Following are some of the exciting Social Business experts who will present at Social Connections 10:
- Dion Hinchcliffe, internationally recognized digital workspace expert, bestselling author, and futurist will present “Conversational Collaboration: How Messaging, App Integration, and ChatBots are Changing Social Collaboration.”
- Chris Crummey, IBM Worldwide Executive Director of Evangelism and Customer Experience, will share “IBM’s Take on the Future of Work.”
- Alan Lepofsky, VP and Principal Analyst, Constellation Research, will talk to “How Artificial Intelligence, Data, and the Internet of Things Will Help Us Get Work Done.”
- Luis Suarez, Chief Emergineer, People Enabler & Digital Humanist (A World without Email) will present a keynote session, be involved in the famous “PTI” session and also host a Social Business Masterclass.
- Tony Byrne of the Real Story Group will present a session on the “Next Digital Workplace.”
You will have plenty of time to network with your peers at the event. Hockey fans will really enjoy the Gala Night at the famous Hockey Hall of Fame. You’ll get to play interactive hockey games, experience what it’s like to be a hockey announcer in the Broadcast Zone, test your hockey knowledge at Game Time Challenge, enjoy food and drink, and have a lot of fun!
Advanced CRM integration for IBM Enterprise Social Solutions
Riva is very excited to be a part of Social Connections 10. Our team will demonstrate how Riva seamlessly integrates Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, SAP C4C, Sugar, and other leading CRMs with IBM Verse, IBM Connections Cloud, IBM Notes and Domino, and IBM Notes Traveler.
Riva bridges the integration gap between IBM Enterprise Social Solutions and the fast-growing CRM industry. IBM enterprise customers can use Riva to sync CRM contacts, calendar events, tasks, email, opportunities, cases, custom fields, and custom objects.
In addition, the Riva team will demonstrate Riva Insight for IBM Notes. Riva Insight surfaces relevant customer information from CRM, InsideView, TrustSphere, and public data sources (Google Maps, News, Search, Wikipedia, local time and weather, and others) to improve the customer experience (CX), drive sales productivity, and elevate customer conversations.
Riva – The leader in CRM and email integration
Riva is the leading integration platform for CRM and email systems. Over 1,500 companies trust Riva, including 15 of the world’s largest banks, 35+ Fortune 500 companies, numerous Global 1000 companies, and hundreds of fast-growing small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs). Seamlessly sync Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, SAP C4C, Sugar, and other CRMs with Office 365, Exchange, Gmail and Google Apps, IBM Notes and Domino, GroupWise, and Marketo.