Join Riva at Dreamforce 2017!
Can you feel it in the air? No, it’s not autumn we’re talking about. It’s the CRM industry’s most talked about event, and it’s just around the corner! Riva is thrilled to be a Bronze Sponsor of Dreamforce for the seventh year in a row.
If you’re anything like us, Dreamforce is your CRM event highlight of the year! We can’t wait to immerse ourselves in the energy of the week. As a Salesforce ISV Gold Partner, our team is most looking forward to engaging with Salesforce Trailblazers. Whether you are a Salesforce team member, partner, customer, or someone who is challenged with CRM adoption and satisfaction – we’d love to see you at the Riva booth (1802).
If you are one of the 100,000+ people using Riva daily, you already know Riva as the best and most reliable CRM sync option for Salesforce.
If you’re new to Riva, imagine a world where the right data goes in, and a river of valuable customer intelligence flows out. That’s what Riva does. We make Salesforce better so you can experience the full ROI you expect from Salesforce.
Riva – The leader in Customer Intelligence
At Dreamforce we will be sharing how Riva helps take your Salesforce implementation to the next level with powerful customer intelligence integration.
What is customer intelligence? Customer intelligence is reliable CRM data automation that also delivers relevant actionable relationship analytics, cognitive insights and AI. Riva is the best way to harness the valuable data within your Salesforce platform and bring it transparently to your users’ fingertips – directly in their email system.
Here’s how we do it:
- CRM data automation: Riva “automagically” syncs key Salesforce data, including custom fields and objects. We offer advanced configuration options to meet your custom sync requirements and unlock the full potential of Salesforce.
- Customer and relationship intelligence with Riva Insight: Experience customer intelligence from multiple sources at your fingertips – directly in Outlook and IBM Notes. Riva gathers relevant Salesforce information (e.g., account and contact details, recent interactions, upcoming appointments, and more) and reveals powerful market and sales intelligence, relationship mapping and analytics, cognitive insights, AI, and related public data.
- Marketing insights: View Marketo Sales Insights directly in your email client.
- Data integration: Connect any business application or data source to the dozen CRMs and five email collaboration systems that Riva supports to accelerate time to market, lower costs, and simplify business processes.
Win a Nintendo Switch!
Thinking of making the “switch” from an alternative sync solution to Riva for world-class Salesforce integration? Be sure to get your badge scanned at the Riva booth (#1802) to be automatically entered into our drawing to win a Nintendo Switch!
Follow our #ThinkRiva posts to learn about some of our more innovative use cases.
More information on Riva for Salesforce
- Top 10 reasons customers choose Riva to sync Salesforce to Office 365 and Exchange
- Riva CRM Integration for Salesforce
- Riva Insight for Salesforce
- Riva listing on the Salesforce AppExchange
- Riva datasheet for Salesforce
- Riva screenshots for Salesforce
- Riva demo videos for Salesforce
- Riva Knowledge Base for Salesforce
- Riva photos from Dreamforce 2016
- Contact us