Sugar heroes unite! Meet Riva at SugarCon
Riva is proud to be a Silver Sponsor of the upcoming SugarCon 2017 event in San Francisco, September 25-28! We invite you to visit the Riva booth and to schedule a one-on-one conversation with our team.
In 2017, we’ve continued to see the rise of the customer. Are you prepared to meet the challenge? SugarCon 2017 is all about being a superhero (aka, Sugar Hero!). We love this theme because it’s something we strive for everyday: To provide our customers and partners with the tools they need to be superheroes for their customers. Riva has the tools you need to turbocharge sales, boost win rates, and sync CRM data faster than a speeding bullet.
More powerful than a locomotive. Riva is the ultimate integration platform for CRMs, email systems, and other business applications. We deliver direct, server-side integration that goes beyond the sync limitations and performance issues commonly associated with “free” plug-ins for Outlook.
For example, here are just a few ways that Riva increases sales productivity and increases Sugar ROI:
- Integrate Sugar directly with Office 365, Exchange, Gmail and G Suite, IBM Collaboration Solutions, and GroupWise. Server-side sync. No plug-ins to install or manage. Reliable data synchronization.
- Quickly access customer data from Sugar (e.g., contact details, account info, local time and weather, recent interactions, and upcoming appointments), public data sources (e.g., Google Maps, Wikipedia, Search, News, Weather) and other apps directly in Outlook, Office 365, and IBM Notes via our Riva Insight side panel.
- Get real-time market and sales intelligence from InsideView to target communications and boost win rates.
- Identify existing relationships with prospects inside your company with TrustSphere LinksWithin (relationship analytics).
- Get cognitive insights and recommendations with Sia by Opentopic, powered by IBM Watson. (We are currently working with Sia to add AI capabilities to Riva Insight.)
Leap tall buildings in a single bound. Riva customers are in good hands with our Client Success, Client Engagement, and Developer Teams to solve complex integration challenges. Click here to see a list of some of our advanced Riva configuration options.
Riva is trusted by over 1,200 companies and 125,000 CRM users globally to keep their CRM and email systems in sync. Our customers include hundreds of innovative small and medium-sized businesses – and some of the largest companies on the planet. Over 20 ISV partners have also selected Riva for Developers as the integration platform they use to create new connectors between their apps and the dozen CRMs and five email collaboration systems we support.
Fellow Sugar Superheroes, we look forward to meeting you in San Francisco!
Meet our Riva Superheroes
Ken leads Riva’s North American sales team and manages our partner alliances. Ken has a keen ability to understand business objectives and assist partners and customers to navigate complex organizational barriers and remove any obstacles preventing success. Email Ken | Connect on LinkedIn
John is an experienced sales professional with a technical background and proven track record in achieving and exceeding sales goals. John absolutely loves developing long-term relationships with Riva customers and partners and ensuring customer satisfaction. Email John | Connect on LinkedIn
Peter is a senior sales professional with experience helping companies improve processes while reducing costs and increasing productivity. Peter excels at helping businesses improve their users’ productivity while increasing CRM user adoption. Email Peter | Connect on LinkedIn