What’s new in Riva Cloud?
The most current release of Riva Cloud has a little something for everyone! Check out the latest refinements below. And don’t miss our next news update where we’ll reveal a new Riva Cloud “look”!
- Improved workflow when getting started with Riva Cloud
- Ability to change the password of a Riva – Google connection
- Improved documentation navigation (both getting to and within documentation)
- Improved guidance
- Improved ability to report issues
- Improved Delete Safety feature
- Context: The Riva Cloud Delete Safety feature reduces the likelihood of unintentional mass deletions when syncing your CRM and email system. When the number of queued deletions exceeds a threshold, Delete Safety issues an error, and Riva does not process the deletions.
- What’s new:
If you investigate and determine that the deletions were intentional, you can allow the deletions yourself without having to contact the Riva Success Team.
- Improved payment processing
- Improved navigation
- Slightly simplified Riva Cloud page display
To receive the most current notifications, release information, and maintenance updates, please ensure your contacts are up-to-date through “My Account” in Riva Cloud.
Please contact us with any questions about the latest release of Riva Cloud.