Project Manager (IT Business Analyst)
Riva CRM Integration is looking for a Project Manager to work in Edmonton, Alberta. The project manager will have a minimum of five years of experience as an IT business analyst, implementation manager, project manager, consultant or former developer who has implemented projects with one or more of the following CRM or email systems: Microsoft Salesforce, Oracle CRM On Demand, Sugar, NetSuite, Microsoft Dynamics, SAP, PeopleSoft – Exchange, Office 365, IBM Lotus Notes, Domino or others. Applicants who do not satisfy the experience requirement, the requirements listed below or who do not have a valid Canadian work permit are asked to not apply.
About Riva CRM Integration
Riva CRM Integration was launched in 2008 to deliver the industry’s first reliable, server-side integration solution between industry-leading CRMs and email/collaboration systems. Riva is the industry leader in helping clients increase sales and improve user CRM adoption and satisfaction through better integration. View supported systems.
Riva Cloud and Riva On-Premise are used by 10 of the world’s largest financial and insurance institutions, 30 Fortune 500 companies and numerous Global 1000 companies. Riva is a privately-held company based in Edmonton, Canada, with regional sales and business development offices in Silicon Valley, Munich, London, Santiago (Chile), and Johannesburg.
We are looking to hire a Project Manager who can become an implementation expert on our Riva Client Engagement Team to drive projects to successful and timely completion. This person will work with enterprise customers from around the world who want to deploy Riva to integrate their CRM system with Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, IBM Lotus Notes, Domino and GroupWise (with support for Google apps being added in Q1 2015). This person will be responsible for needs gathering and carrying out business analysis and requirements, preparing statements of work, carrying out pre-sales security, technical and infrastructure reviews, product demonstrations, and configuring and customizing Riva to satisfy customers’ advanced CRM integration requirements.
Omni’s Edmonton headquarters has grown from 10 to 34 people in the past 2 ½ years and we expect that number to grow to 50 in the next 18 to 24 months. We are looking to add people who take pride and pleasure in helping customers be successful – people who understand the importance and value of implementing Riva and building and enhancing a commercial application that is consumed by customers from around the world.
Riva is a C# application that uses web services to sync data between a dozen different CRMs and leading enterprise email platforms.
- Five years of experience as an IT business analyst, implementation manager, project manager, consultant or former developer who has implemented projects with one or more of the following CRM or email systems: Microsoft Salesforce, Oracle CRM On Demand, Sugar, NetSuite, Microsoft Dynamics, SAP, PeopleSoft – Exchange, Office 365, IBM Lotus Notes, Domino or others;
- Experience with software implementation and IT project management, planning and deployments in an AGILE environment;
- Experience with managing multiple concurrent projects with different time frames;
- Experience working with an Agile developer team that produces daily interim builds to add enhancements requested by customers;
- Interest in implementing Riva in companies large and small, from Fortune 500 and Global 1000 companies to SMEs;
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-moving development, project and client engagement environment;
- Demonstrate passion around problem solving and innovation with technology, someone who plays with technology, someone who is active in blogs and technology leadership roles. We’re not looking for people who want to work in technology because it pays well (even though the pay is good!);
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Ability to effectively communicate in a language other than English as we grow our global market;
- Ability to work effectively with other team and staff members;
- The ability to execute, lead and work independently, bring quick resolution to problems and propose innovative solutions.