Business Development Manager – EMEA
- Manage direct sales cycle from discovery to closure.
- Sell Riva solutions and services to direct clients across EMEA.
- Work with key accounts and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Strengthen relationships to CRM and other LOB software vendors like Salesforce, SAP, Microsoft, and others.
- Develop and manage working partner programs.
- Proactive follow-up with prospects and customers via phone and email.
- Collaborate with internal teams and coordinate external partners in order to facilitate continuous growth.
- Represent Riva on events and conferences.
- Work with global and local marketing and business development teams to drive lead generation and awareness.
- Work flexibly and independently as part of a goal-oriented, experienced, and professional team.
- The opportunity to be a part of an innovative, market-leading, and fast-growing company.
- Develop and implement your own ideas.
- Flexible work location after initial training.
- Bachelor or master degree in Business Administration, Economics or similar.
- Solid experience selling enterprise software, ideally experience with CRM or collaboration systems.
- Willingness to travel across EMEA for trade shows, customer and partner meetings.
- Practical experience in a start-up company or dynamic environment.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with strong communication and organizational skills, paired with a structured, and team-oriented work style.
- Must possess drive and passion to achieve your goals and outperform them.
- Ability to hunt for new sales with a strong focus on customer success.
- Fluent in English and German. Fluency in other European languages – especially French – is a plus.
We are looking to hire a Business Development Manager for EMEA, reporting to our office near Munich, Germany. This position will be contracted following German labor laws. Work location is flexible after an initial training period, after which you will be required to spend a few days a month in our Munich office. You will work from your home office which can be located in any city/country in EMEA. You must be available to travel to CRM trade shows and industry events.
You will be responsible for selling Riva solutions and services directly to clients across EMEA and will own the sales cycle from discovery to closure. The ideal candidate will also be a master at hunting for and managing larger projects for 1,000+ CRM users. We will only be contacting those applicants who are a good fit. Applicants who do not satisfy the experience requirements are asked to not apply.
This position reports to Thomas Fleissner, Dr.-Ing. We are looking for entry- or mid-career sales professionals with solid experience selling Enterprise Software, ideally experience with CRM or collaboration systems.
Riva is a dynamic and fast-growing company with an average of 52% YoY growth for the past five years in a row. We are profitable. And you will be joining the company at a very exciting time in its history.
In this position, you will have the ability to work flexibly and independently as part of a goal-oriented, experienced, and professional team. We have an entrepreneurial environment where team members are encouraged to develop and implement their own ideas.
About Riva CRM Integration
Riva is the leader in CRM and email integration. Over 1,200 companies and 125,000 CRM users trust Riva to sync data reliably, improve CRM user adoption and success, and increase sales productivity. Our customers include 15 of the world’s largest banks, 35+ Fortune 500 companies, numerous Global 1000 companies, and hundreds of fast-growing small and medium-sized businesses. Riva has achieved a 51% year-over-year growth rate on average during the past 7 years in a row. We employ over 100 staff globally in the U.S., Canada, Germany, UK, France, and Australia. In 2017, Riva was ranked number one on Alberta Venture‘s Fast Growth 50 list and we won a Bronze Stevie Award for customer service excellence.