Content Marketing Manager
About Riva CRM Integration
Riva is the leader in CRM and email integration.
Riva syncs a dozen of the world’s best CRM systems – salesforce.com, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Oracle Sales Cloud, SugarCRM, NetSuite, and others – to four corporate email messaging systems. We currently support Exchange, Office 365, IBM Notes, and GroupWise. (Gmail support is coming soon.)
Riva addresses the need for reliable CRM data integration for Outlook, Mac, webmail clients, and mobile devices. Riva seamlessly syncs contacts, calendar events, tasks, email, opportunities, cases, quotes, projects, custom fields, custom objects, and more. Riva helps improve CRM adoption through better integration. Riva helps companies increase sales and improve customer service. And Riva saves time for busy administrators by centralizing data integration and eliminating the need to install and manage client-side plug-ins.
Riva is privately-held. We have offices in the U.S., Canada, Germany, Chile, and South Africa. Riva has over 1,000 customers, including 30+ Fortune 500 companies, 10 of the world’s 50 largest banks, numerous Global 1000 accounts, and hundreds of small and medium-sized businesses.
We are looking for a Content Marketing Manager to work closely with Trevor Poapst, our VP Marketing and Sales.
While this individual will work on a variety of marketing projects, his or her primary goal will be to create compelling and engaging content related to Riva, the CRM industry, and data integration. The content will drive form completes, website visits, engagement, and establish thought leadership status. The position requires a combination of a marketing and publishing mindset – all centered on the customer.
The successful candidae will be very familiar with CRM, cloud computing, email collaboration systems, social networking, blogging, and writing.
Content marketing responsibilities:
- Blog, blog, blog on CRM-related topics
- Customer case studies
- PowerPoint presentations
- Website content
- CRM-specific content for website
- Customer testimonials
- Email marketing content
- Job postings
- Social media marketing (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Google+…)
- Editing content
- Developing SEO-optimized content
- Monthly newsletters
- Help manage content marketing calendar
Other marketing opportunities:
- Lead generation
- Partner marketing collateral
- Internal guides (HR, sales, etc.)
- Demo videos
- Trade show deliverable management
- And others
- Bachelor’s degree or higher (Marketing, Journalism, MIS, Communications…)
- 5-7 years of marketing experience, preferably with a minimum of 2 years producing content in a technology company
- Experience blogging for business and publishing on third-party sites
- Excellent writer with superior grammar, spelling, and proofreading skills
- High-performing self-starter, with proven ability to work independently as well as a member of a high-performance/output team
- Excellent organizational skills and demonstrated ability to multi-task
- B2B marketing experience
- Experience with Social Media and writing including: blogs, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Flickr
- Understanding of marketing and communications
- Technology/data/IT knowledge and expertise to create technology-related content
- Positive can-do attitude, collaborative, hard-working, gets things done
- Must have CRM experience and expertise
- Riva Cloud and Riva On-Premise
- Riva Connectors
- Datasheets, PPTs, and Diagrams
- Knowledge Base
- Demo Videos and Screenshots
- Case Studies
- News Archive and CRM Events
- Partner Program
We invite you to visit our social channels – LinkedIn, Twitter, Flickr, Facebook, Google+, and YouTube – and to share this job posting with “content marketing rockstars” that you’ve worked with in the past.