Content Marketing Specialist
Riva is looking for a passionate writer, editor, and researcher to join our marketing team. You will be a key contributor to our blog, newsletter, lead nurturing programs, product brochures, presentation slide decks, customer success stories, press releases, and partner-related communications. You will have a very good understanding of emerging tech trends, CRM and cloud computing, and the impact they have on business and customer relationships. This position requires someone who is able to share thought-provoking stories about Riva, the business pain we solve, and the industry context in which we work. You will develop content plans that align with company objectives and demand-generation goals and work closely with multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- Closely follow the CRM space, our CRM alliance partners, internal product development, and the competitive landscape.
- Develop a content plan and write stories about key industry trends, new Riva product features, and the business pain we solve.
- Create high-quality content that is persuasive and compels your audience to engage and learn more.
- Work closely with multiple internal and external stakeholders (leadership, marketing, sales, client success, HR, partners, Marketo team, etc.)
- Demonstrate excellent writing and editing skills, leadership, creativity, and presentation skills (a plus).
- Work fairly independently to produce high-quality content and meet content deadlines.
- Adhere to journalistic rules of citation, crediting, and sourcing when producing content.
- Be flexible and willing to assist with other marketing-related tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Journalism, or English.
- 4+ years of professional experience in a writing, marketing or communications role.
- Exceptionally strong writing, proofing, and editing skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Highly organized with project management skills.
- Thrives in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
- Self-starter with the ability to adhere to deadlines and prioritize effectively.
- Enthusiastic, fun, and creative team player who always goes the extra mile.
- Must have experience in managing multiple priorities and deadlines simultaneously.
- Understanding of lead generating techniques and strategies.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong technical skills (Office, WordPress, Adobe Creative Suite, industry knowledge)
- Related experience working at Salesforce, Microsoft, or Marketo is an asset.
About Riva CRM Integration
Riva is the leader in CRM and email integration. Over 1,200 companies and 125,000 CRM users trust Riva to sync data reliably, improve CRM user adoption and success, and increase sales productivity. Our customers include 15 of the world’s largest banks, 35+ Fortune 500 companies, numerous Global 1000 companies, and hundreds of fast-growing small and medium-sized businesses. Riva has achieved a 51% year-over-year growth rate on average during the past 7 years in a row. We employ over 100 staff globally in the U.S., Canada, Germany, UK, France, and Australia. In 2017, Riva was ranked number one on Alberta Venture‘s Fast Growth 50 list and we won a Bronze Stevie Award for customer service excellence.