Regional Sales Manager – Northeast U.S. (Boston)
About Riva CRM Integration
Riva is the leader in CRM and email integration. We help customers improve CRM user adoption and success through better email integration.
Since 2008, we have developed connectors for a dozen of the world’s best CRM systems – including Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, SAP Cloud for Customer, Oracle Sales Cloud, SugarCRM, Infor CRM, and others – and five corporate email messaging systems. We connect CRM systems directly to Office 365, Microsoft Exchange, Google Apps, IBM Notes, and Novell GroupWise.
What makes Riva unique is that it delivers reliable, server-side synchronization of CRM and email collaboration information. That means there are no client-side Outlook or IBM Notes to install, configure, or manage.
Riva works more reliably. It’s simpler to manage. We support all email clients and mobile devices. We sync more data. Riva is more flexible and offers more configuration/customization options. We’re proven in the enterprise. (For example, we have customers that use Riva to sync 28,000+ CRM users.) And, most importantly, Riva just works. It’s a set-it-and-forget-it type app that allows sales and support organizations to focus on delivering customer value rather than spending time troubleshooting Outlook plug-in issues.
What Riva syncs:
- CRM contacts, leads, and person accounts
- CRM calendar events and tasks
- Email to CRM
- CRM opportunities, cases, quotes, contracts, projects (varies by CRM)
- CRM custom fields, custom objects, and custom categories
- And more…
Riva is privately-held. We have offices in the U.S., Canada, Germany, Chile, and South Africa. Riva has over 1,500 customers globally – including 35+ Fortune 500 companies, 12 of the world’s largest banks, numerous Global 1000 companies, and hundreds of small and medium-sized businesses.
We are looking to hire a Regional Sales Manager for Northeastern U.S. who lives in Boston. You will share this territory and will be responsible for direct sales and partner-related sales between 50 to 1000 users. You can also hunt for and manage larger projects for 1,000+ CRM users. We will only be contacting those applicants who are a good fit. Applicants who do not satisfy the experience requirements are asked to not apply.
This position reports to Trevor Poapst, Riva’s VP Marketing and Sales. We are looking for mid-career or senior sales professionals who have a proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas and who can generate sales that exceed 7-10x their annual salary.
In addition to a base salary, you will earn a generous base commission on every sale you make. Upon reaching certain sales levels, you will also be eligible to receive an additional 2-4% bonus. A monthly stipend is available for the healthcare plan of your choice. You will work from your home office and must be available to travel to CRM trade shows and industry events.
Riva is a dynamic and fast-growing company with an average of 52% YoY growth for the past five years in a row. We are profitable. And you will be joining the company at a very exciting time in its history.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about customer relationship management (CRM) and who has 7+ years’ experience working as an account manager, regional sales manager, enterprise business rep, sales engineer, or solution consultant for a CRM vendor, CRM implementation partner or related software / cloud company. This position requires a Hunter approach to the territory and a strong focus on customer success.
- Passionate about customer relationship management (CRM) and cloud computing.
- 7+ years’ of successful sales experience (CRM, cloud services, collaboration software).
- Requires a strong work ethic and ability to successfully prospect for opportunities in enterprise accounts.
- Strong IT / sales engineering skills an asset.
- Responsible for sales cycle from discovery to closure.
- Proactive follow-up with prospects and customers via phone and email.
- Experience using social media to help create buzz and generate new leads.
- Positive can-do attitude, collaborative, hard-working, gets things done
- Must have strong writing skills and be an exceptional presenter (online demos)
- Able to execute, lead and work independently, bring quick resolution to problems and propose innovative solutions.
- Experience working at salesforce.com or another leading cloud CRM vendor a plus.
- A university degree is a requirement (BA/BS/MBA).
- Riva Cloud and Riva On-Premise
- Riva Connectors
- Datasheets, PPTs, and Diagrams
- Knowledge Base
- Demo Videos and Screenshots
- Case Studies
- News Archive and CRM Events
- Partner Program