Regional Sales Manager – Western U.S.
Riva’s U.S. sales team is growing! We are looking to hire a new Regional Sales Manager, based in the San Francisco Bay Area, to accelerate our growth in the Western U.S. The successful candidate must be a “hunter” who is highly skilled at generating pipeline, passionate and knowledgeable about CRM, an effective communicator and presenter, and strong team player committed to growing the territory and going the extra mile for customers.
This position reports to Ken Lorenz, Director of Sales and Alliances, Americas. Your territory includes all U.S. states west of Colorado. You will predominantly be selling into medium-sized and large enterprise accounts (direct sales and partner sales). We are looking for mid-career and senior sales professionals who have a proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas and can generate 7-10x their annual salary.
You should have 7+ years’ experience working as an account manager, enterprise sales executive, or regional sales manager. If you have previous experience working with one of our CRM partners (e.g., Salesforce, Microsoft, Oracle, SugarCRM), that experience will be considered an asset.
- Passionate about customer relationship management (CRM) and cloud computing.
- 7+ years’ of successful sales experience (CRM, cloud services, collaboration software).
- Must be a “hunter” and be able to help generate pipeline
- Requires a strong work ethic and ability to successfully prospect for opportunities.
- Responsible for sales cycle from discovery to post-sales follow-ups.
- Proactive follow-up with prospects and customers via email, phone, and social.
- Experience using social media to help create buzz and generate new leads.
- Positive can-do attitude, collaborative, hard-working, gets things done
- Must have strong writing skills and be an exceptional presenter (online demos)
- Able to execute, lead and work independently, bring quick resolution to problems and propose innovative solutions.
- Experience working at leading CRM companies a plus.
- A university degree is a requirement (BA/BS/MBA).
About Riva CRM Integration
Riva is the leader in CRM and email integration. Over 1,200 companies and 125,000 CRM users trust Riva to sync data reliably, improve CRM user adoption and success, and increase sales productivity. Our customers include 15 of the world’s largest banks, 35+ Fortune 500 companies, numerous Global 1000 companies, and hundreds of fast-growing small and medium-sized businesses. Riva has achieved a 51% year-over-year growth rate on average during the past 7 years in a row. We employ over 100 staff globally in the U.S., Canada, Germany, UK, France, and Australia. In 2017, Riva was ranked number one on Alberta Venture‘s Fast Growth 50 list and we won a Bronze Stevie Award for customer service excellence.