Riva Client Engagement Specialists
Riva CRM Integration is looking for Client Engagement Specialists to work in Edmonton, Alberta. The Client Engagement team members will have a minimum of five years of experience providing project management, advanced IT support and customizations, requirements gathering and delivering professional services. Applicants who do not satisfy the experience requirement, the requirements listed below, or who are not legally permitted to work in Canada are asked to not apply.
About Riva CRM Integration
Riva is the leader in CRM and email integration. We help customers improve CRM user adoption and success through better and simpler email integration.
Since 2008, we have developed connectors for a dozen of the world’s best CRM systems – including Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, SAP Cloud for Customer, Oracle Sales Cloud, SugarCRM, Infor CRM, and others – and five corporate email messaging systems. We provide transparent CRM integration and sync between the world’s lead CRMs and Office 365, Microsoft Exchange, Google Apps, IBM Notes, and Novell GroupWise.
What makes Riva the leader in this industry is that it delivers reliable, scalable, secure, transparent, server-side synchronization of CRM and email collaboration information. That means there are no client-side Outlook or IBM Notes client plug-ins or mobile apps to install, configure or manage.
Riva works more reliably than other options. It’s simpler to manage. It supports all native email clients and mobile devices. Riva is more flexible and offers more configuration/customization options for customer fields, custom objects and custom sync requirements. Riva is the proven leader for enterprise customers. (For example, one of our customers uses Riva to sync 28,000+ CRM users.) And, most importantly, Riva just works. It’s a set- and-forget solution that allows sales and support organizations to focus on delivering customer value rather than spending time troubleshooting Outlook or other email client of mobile issues.
Riva is privately-held with offices in the U.S., Canada and Germany with 200 partners around the world. Riva has over 1,300 customers globally – including 35+ Fortune 500 companies, 12 of the world’s largest banks, numerous Global 1000 companies and hundreds of small and medium-sized businesses.
We are looking to hire Client Engagement members who can become experts on our Riva Client Engagement team by assisting customers with a successful and timely implementation of Riva. These team members will work with enterprise customers from around the world who want to deploy Riva to integrate their CRM system with Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, IBM Lotus Notes, Domino, Google apps and GroupWise. These team members will be responsible for providing remote Riva installation, configuration, customization and advanced engagement/support for Riva’s clients.
Riva’s Edmonton headquarters has grown from 15 to 50 people in the past 3 years and we expect that number to grow to 70 in the next 18 to 24 months. We are looking to add people who take pride and pleasure in helping customers be successful – people who understand the importance and value of implementing Riva and building and enhancing a commercial application that is consumed by customers from around the world.
Riva is a C# application that uses web services to sync data between a dozen different CRMs and leading enterprise email platforms.
- Providing project management and customer engagement services related to Riva On Premise and Riva Cloud and other products as appropriate;
- Conferring with clients to identify and document requirements, conduct business and technical studies, design, develop, integrate and implement information systems business solutions, and provide advice on information systems strategy, policy, management, security and service delivery;
- Providing full life-cycle support for pre-sales, sales and post-sales presentations, business analysis, best practices reviews including infrastructure, security and related activities;
- Providing leadership in the areas of project management, customer engagement, consulting, design, architecture design, employee management, support, quality assurance and training;
- Working with top-tier customers to manage projects and activities related to Riva deployments, configuration and customization;
- Working with vendors and partners to execute on Riva’s horizontal and vertical growth strategies by managing projects related to adding new CRMs and new email platforms to Riva;
- Collaborating with management, the Riva architect and senior developers to research, design, develop, integrate and implement integrations with additional CRM, ERP and email collaboration systems;
- Gathering market and customer requirements and information;
- Identifying and prioritizing, through customer feedback and research, enhancements that fall into Riva’s development strategies to add features, functionality and improved integrations short- and long-term;
- Creating training materials, videos, and Knowledge Base articles;
- Assisting in testing and documentation of installing and configuring Riva Integration Server for Exchange, GroupWise, and supported CRMs including Salesforce, SugarCRM, Oracle CRM On Demand, Microsoft CRM, and others;
- Working in an open office area under the supervision of the Success Manager.
Required Skills and Experience
- Computing technology diploma, university degree, college diploma, a Microsoft MCSA, or other IT designations or equivalent experience;
- Positive can-do attitude, collaborative, hard-working, gets things done;
- Driven and motivated to achieve team goals;
- Able to coordinate and organize up to ten (10) separate engagements at a time;
- Strong personal communications skills;
- Experience providing remote support for client, server, and web-based applications;
- Advanced technical problem solving skills;
- Experience installing, configuring, and/or supporting one or more of the supported CRMs is required;
- Experience installing, configuring, and/or supporting messaging systems (Hosted or On-Premise Exchange, Office 365, Google Apps, IBM Notes);
- Ability to focus and work with interruptions in an exciting and growing company;
- Must be able to communicate fluently in written and spoken English;
- Secondary language skills an asset.