Riva Success Internal Sales
Riva CRM Integration is looking to expand its Internal Sales Team in our Edmonton, Alberta headquarters. Applicants who do not satisfy the requirements listed below, or who do not have a valid Canadian work permit are asked to not apply.
With the launch of Riva Insight and growth of Riva Cloud, we are expanding our Riva Success Internal Sales Team.
Riva is a dynamic and fast-growing company. You will be joining the company at a very exciting time in its history.
We are looking for staff who are passionate about customer success and who have 3+ years’ experience working as an account manager, sales manager, enterprise business rep, sales engineer, or solution consultant for a technology company with preference given to people with CRM experience. This position requires a technology sales solution approach and a strong focus on customer success.
Required Skills and Experience
- Passionate about sales and customer success;
- Experience using and selling Customer relationship management (CRM) and cloud computing
- 3+ years’ of successful technology sales and/or cloud solutions experience (CRM, cloud services, collaboration software);
- Strong work ethic and ability to successfully prospect for opportunities;
- Responsible for sales cycle from discovery to closure;
- Proactive follow-up with prospects and customers via phone and email;
- Answer pre-sales technical questions and provide pre-sales support;
- Experience using social media to write blogs and help create buzz and generate new leads;
- Positive can-do attitude, collaborative, hard-working, gets things done;
- Must have strong writing skills and be an exceptional presenter (online demos);
- Able to execute, lead and work independently, bring quick resolution to problems and propose innovative solutions;
- Experience with ticket tracking/support applications;
- Ability to create training material, videos and Knowledge Base articles(view http://www.rivacrmintegration.com/support/videos/ and Knowledge Base for examples);
- Must be open to hunting new sales;
- A university degree or diploma in a related field would be an asset;
- Secondary language skills an asset.
About Riva CRM Integration
Riva is the leader in CRM and email integration. Over 1,200 companies and 125,000 CRM users trust Riva to sync data reliably, improve CRM user adoption and success, and increase sales productivity. Our customers include 15 of the world’s largest banks, 35+ Fortune 500 companies, numerous Global 1000 companies, and hundreds of fast-growing small and medium-sized businesses. Riva has achieved a 51% year-over-year growth rate on average during the past 7 years in a row. We employ over 100 staff globally in the U.S., Canada, Germany, UK, France, and Australia. In 2017, Riva was ranked number one on Alberta Venture‘s Fast Growth 50 list and we won a Bronze Stevie Award for customer service excellence.