Web Application Developer – Microsoft C# and ASP.NET (Intermediate and Senior)
About Riva CRM Integration
Riva is the leader in CRM and email integration. We help customers improve CRM user adoption and success through better email integration.
Since 2008, we have developed connectors for a dozen of the world’s best CRM systems – including Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, SAP Cloud for Customer, Oracle Sales Cloud, SugarCRM, Infor CRM, and others – and five corporate email messaging systems. We connect CRM systems directly to Office 365, Microsoft Exchange, Google Apps, IBM Notes, and Novell GroupWise.
What makes Riva unique is that it delivers reliable, server-side synchronization of CRM and email collaboration information. That means there are no client-side Outlook or IBM Notes to install, configure, or manage.
Riva works more reliably. It’s simpler to manage. We support all email clients and mobile devices. We sync more data. Riva is more flexible and offers more configuration/customization options. We’re proven in the enterprise. (For example, we have customers that use Riva to sync 28,000+ CRM users.) And, most importantly, Riva just works. It’s a set-it-and-forget-it type app that allows sales and support organizations to focus on delivering customer value rather than spending time troubleshooting Outlook plug-in issues.
What Riva syncs:
- CRM contacts, leads, and person accounts
- CRM calendar events and tasks
- Email to CRM
- CRM opportunities, cases, quotes, contracts, projects (varies by CRM)
- CRM custom fields, custom objects, and custom categories
- And more…
Riva is privately-held. We have offices in the U.S., Canada, Germany, Chile, and South Africa. Riva has over 1,500 customers globally – including 35+ Fortune 500 companies, 12 of the world’s largest banks, numerous Global 1000 companies, and hundreds of small and medium-sized businesses.
We are looking for an experienced Microsoft C# and ASP.NET web application developer to be responsible for our Riva Cloud Administration application and CRM integrations to the next level.
- Ability to take a leadership role working on a mission critical application that serves small and medium-size businesses and Fortune 500 companies;
- Self-motivated individual with strong communication and project management skills;
- Experience working on all aspects of a web application, including: needs analysis, design, user experience, development, and testing;
- Someone who is passionate about technology, someone who plays with technology, who develops games in his spare time, someone who is active in blogs and technology leadership;
- We’re not looking for web application developers who became developers and write code because it pays well (even though the pay and benefits are decent!).
- 3 – 5 years’ experience with a focus on web application development using ASP.Net and C# applications in a Microsoft stack environment;
- Computer science / information systems degree, or a combination of experience and education;
- Expert level knowledge of ASP.NET, MVC / MVVC and Web Forms;
- Experience working with web technologies and frameworks like jQuery, bootstrap, and Telerik;
- Experience developing and consuming WCF and REST web services;
- Experience with source control and continuous integration;
- Preference will be given to developers with experience developing applications that use web services to integrate data between billing systems, email systems, line-of-business systems including ERP and CRM systems (Office 365, Microsoft Exchange, IBM Notes, Novell GroupWise, Gmail, SugarCRM, Microsoft CRM, PeopleSoft, SAP C4C, Siebel or others);
- Proven experience providing web service to web service data integration;
- Experience with software planning and tracking software in an AGILE development environment;
- Ability to leverage unit test-based development and see through the mechanics of a structured development process and focus on the art of innovative development;
- Ability to work effectively with other team members and staff members;
- The ability to work independently, in an environment with a certain measure of ambiguity, bring quick resolution to problems and propose innovative solutions that stand the test of time.