Vision: Create the world’s best CRM integration platform.
World’s best CRM integration platform
Since 1999, Omni – The Integration Company – has been a leading developer of collaboration management and integration software for Microsoft Exchange and Novell GroupWise.
Omni developed Riva Integration Server to overcome the limitations of legacy Outlook CRM plug-ins. Riva offers customers an advanced, server-side CRM integration platform that supports over 12 leading CRMs and only needs to be installed once on a server.
Why customers choose Riva
Following are some of the reasons why customers choose Riva for their CRM integration needs:
- First server-side CRM sync solution for Microsoft Exchange and Novell GroupWise
- First CRM sync solution to support Mac users (Mail, iCal, Address Book, Entourage)
- First CRM sync solution to support Outlook Web Access and GroupWise WebAccess
- First CRM sync solution to support Microsoft BPOS and Terminal Services
- First CRM sync solution to automatically convert emails into CRM opportunities, cases and quotes
- First cloud-based, SaaS CRM sync solution – Riva Live
- Integrates with over 12 leading CRMs – more than any other CRM sync solution
- Upgrade-safe (i.e., doesn’t “break” when CRM, mail system or workstations are upgraded)
- Syncs more than just address book and calendar data (CRM opportunities, cases and quotes)
- Syncs recurring appointments and custom Outlook and CRM fields
- Syncs on-premise and hosted CRMs and email mailboxes
- Syncs with BlackBerry, iPhone, Android, Windows Mobile, Palm and other mobile devices that are compatible with Microsoft Exchange – NO plug-ins required!
- Delivers centralized management of CRM sync policies
Try Riva for FREE
We invite you to download the FREE 15-day trial version of Riva Integration Server.