Riva Rock Star: Dara Wong, Riva Client Success Agent
Tell us a little about yourself
I live in a small town on the beautiful Northumberland Shore of Nova Scotia with my husband Derek, son Andrew, and daughter Ashtyn.
I am still relatively new to Riva having joined the Success team in July. I have spent 15 years in a variety of roles including accounting, customer support, and sales. In addition to being a member of the Riva Success team, I am also involved in Marketo operations and Riva for Marketo sales.
I also enjoy working closely with our talented team as we improve our CRM data quality and our internal CRM and Marketo processes. One of the many perks of working for Riva is working with my husband Derek.
Give us a little more insight into Dara…
- If you had to be trapped in a television show for a month, which show would you choose?
Seinfeld – so I can hang out at the coffee shop with Jerry.
- If you could have any one skill or talent that you don’t already possess, what would it be and why?
I would like to be as skillful as Wonder Woman – enhanced hearing, vision, speed, strength, and great regeneration properties. Why? Because Wonder Woman is awesome!
- If you could do any job in the world for one day, what would it be?
- If you could live in any period of history, when would it be and why?
I think I would only want to go forward…perhaps a hundred years from now so I can witness the latest advancements and technology.
- What’s rocking your world this month?
With the new year comes training for half marathons in the spring. Besides running and hiking, snowshoeing is rocking my world this month. It is a great training activity with my girls (running group) and great fun with my family.