Join Riva at IBM InterConnect 2015!
Where can you find the cast of Shark Tank, enjoy Aerosmith, and be able to “interconnect” with peers, experts, and solution providers in a whole new way? Why, IBM InterConnect 2015 (#IBMInterConnect) of course! This year’s event promises to be a very comprehensive and collaborative experience, drawing over 20,000 attendees.
Riva – the industry leader in CRM integration
CRM is the fastest growing software segment in the industry*. What is often overlooked in the CRM implementation planning stages is the need to connect disparate systems, including CRM, email, and line-of-business applications. When this critical piece is ignored, organizations find themselves lacking efficiency, user adoption, and ultimately, sales.
Riva can help. Riva makes life easier and improves user adoption and efficiency by connection a dozen of the world’s leading CRM systems with email collaboration systems, including IBM Notes and Domino, IBM Notes Traveler, IBM SmartCloud, IBM Verse, and line-of-business applications.
Connect CRM to your IBM Notes and Traveler users
Whether your sales and support organizations are using Apple iOS devices (iPad, iPhone), Android or BlackBerry smartphones and tablets, IBM iNotes, or the latest Notes desktop clients for Windows and Mac, Riva has you covered. No plug-ins required. And when you’re ready to implement IBM Verse, Riva will be there for you!
Extend the value of your IBM collaboration solution
Riva helps extends the value of IBM’s enterprise social solutions – IBM Notes and Domino, IBM SmartCloud Notes, and IBM Verse – by delivering direct, always-on, server-side integration for a dozen of the world’s leading CRM systems.
(Riva also integrates Marketo, one of the best cloud-based marketing automation platforms, with IBM collaboration solutions.)
What Riva syncs:
- Sync CRM contacts to IBM Notes, IBM Notes Traveler, IBM SmartCloud, and IBM Verse
- Sync CRM calendars to IBM Notes, IBM Notes Traveler, IBM SmartCloud, and IBM Verse
- Sync CRM tasks to IBM Notes, IBM Notes Traveler, IBM SmartCloud, and IBM Verse
- Sync CRM opportunities to IBM Notes, IBM Notes Traveler, IBM SmartCloud, and IBM Verse
- Sync CRM cases to IBM Notes, IBM Notes Traveler, IBM SmartCloud, and IBM Verse
- Sync CRM custom fields to IBM Notes, IBM Notes Traveler, IBM SmartCloud, and IBM Verse
- Sync CRM custom objects to IBM Notes, IBM Notes Traveler, IBM SmartCloud, and IBM Verse
- Track emails from IBM collaboration solutions and mobile devices to CRM
Riva supports any combination of cloud and on-premise IBM Notes/Domino and CRM environment. Riva is strongly aligned with IBM’s vision of Social Business, Smarter Commerce, Smarter Cities, Smarter Cloud and Mobile Enterprise solutions.
Riva integrates IBM Notes and Domino, IBM Notes Traveler, IBM SmartCloud, and IBM Verse with salesforce.com, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Oracle Sales Cloud, Oracle CRM On Demand, SugarCRM, NetSuite, Infor CRM, Sage CRM, GoldMine, and others.
Plus, our new Riva Insight side panel for IBM Notes puts more context-aware CRM data and other customer data at users’ fingertips – directly from within IBM Notes.
Get hands-on with Riva CRM Integration at the Solutions Expo
In order to fully appreciate how Riva can seamlessly connect your CRM, marketing, and IBM collaboration solutions, we invite you to stop by the Riva booth (#218) for a hands-on test drive of Riva. See you there!
*Gartner has projected that CRM will be a $36 billion market by 2017.
- Riva datasheet for IBM Notes and Domino
- Riva CRM Integration overview for IBM Notes and Domino
- Riva Knowledge Base for IBM Notes and Domino
- Riva demo videos for IBM Notes
- Riva screenshots for IBM Notes
- Reviews of Riva on the Salesforce AppExchange
- Riva CRM Integration was a finalist in the IBM ConnectED 2015 App Throwdown!