Live webinar date: Thursday, November 25, 2014|
Presenter: Stéphane Zanoni, CTO, Riva CRM Integration
Series: Part 2 of 4
During this Tech Talk, Riva CTO, Stéphane Zanoni, will review Riva’s advanced calendar integration capabilities. Riva delivers direct, server-side synchronization of calendar events (e.g., appointments, meetings, recurring events, and multi-day events) between your CRM and email systems.
By syncing CRM events directly to Exchange, Office 365, IBM Notes, and GroupWise, companies can view and manage their CRM calendars from any supported email application such as Outlook (all versions), Outlook Web App, Outlook for Mac, Apple Mail, IBM Notes, IBM iNotes, Outlook on Citrix and Terminal Services, iPhone, iPad, Android, BlackBerry, and Windows Phone devices.
Plus, learn about these advanced calendar integration options:
- CRM appointment redirection
- Synchronization of resource calendars and public calendars
- Synchronization of custom CRM calendar objects
- Category mapping between CRM and Exchange/Notes calendars
- Synchronization of CRM data to appointment body or subject
- Advanced calendar integration capabilities with Riva Insight