Riva CRM Integration to sponsor a lounge at Knicks vs. Wizards game on Tuesday, November 4, 2014
Hoop, there it is! The Riva team is thrilled to be teaming up with salesforce.com, the world’s #1 CRM application, and Cloud Theory, cloud-based solutions experts specializing in financial services, to treat some select financial services customers in New York City to a special night of hoops and fun!
This private event will be held at The Lounges, Madison Square Garden’s newest venue, during the Knicks vs. Wizards game on November 4, 2014. The Lounges offer a fantastic view of The Garden floor, so event attendees can be totally absorbed in the game night atmosphere.
Here is how Riva drives value for our financial services customers:
- Security based on Microsoft security best practices: Riva is built using the Microsoft .NET Framework and Microsoft technology stack. Communication from Riva to and from your CRM and email systems is made via SSL encryption. Riva communicates with your Exchange Client Access Server (CAS) using SSL-encrypted access to Exchange Web Services and communicates with your CRM using encrypted web services. The HTTPS certificate used for rivasync.com is the highest available from Verisign using an RSA 2048-bit encryption.
- Reduce CRM support tickets by up to 80%: Riva eliminates the need to deploy legacy Outlook and IBM Notes plug-ins for all CRM users. Riva delivers direct, server-side synchronization for a dozen CRMs and four enterprise email platforms that is near real-time. Riva continuously syncs data in the background. Outlook and IBM Notes does not need to be running for data to sync.
- Increase CRM adoption by having CRM + BYOD work well together: With nearly every company supporting BYOD, deploying mobile CRM apps can be a CRM adoption nightmare. Riva is designed to sync CRM data to all native mail, calendar, contact and task applications on iOS (iPad, iPhone), Android, BlackBerry, and Windows Phone devices. Riva supports Good Technology, MobileIron, and CipherCloud. CRM data is available on mobile devices in online and offline/airplane modes.
- No enterprise has just one business: Through acquisitions and growth, our enterprise customers often need to sync multiple CRM and email systems. By choosing Riva, customers know that their investment is future-proof. Riva supports all leading CRMs and email platforms and versions. These include salesforce.com, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Oracle Sales Cloud, Oracle CRM On Demand, SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer (C4C), SugarCRM, NetSuite, Exchange 2003-2013, Office 365, IBM Notes and Domino, Novell GroupWise – and Gmail support is planned for early 2015.
- No unnecessary data entry: Riva’s SmartConvert functionality enables sales and service teams to just drag and drop emails to create new CRM opportunities and cases. Calendar appointments get synced automatically. There is no need to disrupt your sales and support teams’ workflow.
- Get additional customer insight: Riva combines the best of both worlds – reliable, server-side integration plus Riva Insight, an advanced Outlook and Notes side panel. Riva Insight’s context-aware side panel displays related CRM contact data for contacts listed in emails and calendar appointments. See recent activities associated with contacts and upcoming events, opportunities, cases, and more. Associate emails with CRM opportunities, cases, accounts, and contacts directly from Outlook, Office 365, and IBM Notes. (Riva Insight will be available to all customers on January 1, 2015.)
About Riva CRM Integration
Riva is the leader in CRM and email integration. Since 2008, we have developed server-to-server integrations for a dozen of the world’s best CRM systems – salesforce.com, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Oracle Sales Cloud, Oracle CRM On Demand, SugarCRM, NetSuite, Saleslogix, and others – and four enterprise email platforms.
Riva helps enterprise customers increase sales effectiveness, improve CRM adoption and satisfaction, and provide a more integrated CRM experience. Riva supports all combinations of cloud and on-premise CRM and email systems. And we bridge CRM integration gaps for all email applications and mobile devices – Outlook, Office 365, Outlook Web App, Outlook for Mac, Apple Mail, Outlook on Citrix and Terminal Server, IBM Notes, IBM iNotes, IBM Notes Traveler, IBM SmartCloud Notes, Novell GroupWise, iPad, iPhone, Android, BlackBerry, and Windows Phone devices.
Contact us to discuss your CRM integration requirements. Riva is trusted by 10 of the world’s 50 largest banks and many other financial services and insurance companies. Free 15-day trials are available for Riva Cloud and Riva On-Premise. Volume pricing is available for all deployments over 30 users. Special enterprise pricing options are available for organizations with 800+ CRM users.