Join Riva at SAP TechEd in Las Vegas
Join Riva at SAP’s premier technology education event. If you haven’t yet registered, use our special voucher, TE15RivaCRM, to receive a $200 discount on your registration fee.* And be sure to stop by the Riva booth (#157) to learn how to integrate SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer (C4C) directly with Office 365, Microsoft Exchange, IBM Notes, and Google Apps. Register now for SAP TechED in Las Vegas.
On October 19, 2015, over 6,000 attendees will descend upon The Venetian Las Vegas for a week of networking, training and education, and insightful keynotes. SAP gurus and industry experts will share product road maps, best practices, demos, tips and tricks, code samples, and hands-on exercises.
SAP executives Steve Lucas (Global President, SAP Platform Solutions) and Bernd Leukert (Member of the Executive Board of SAP SE, Products & Innovation) will deliver keynotes that will reveal the latest strategies, techniques, and software to help empower your digital enterprise and lead the digital transformation throughout your business.
Of course, all work and no play is no fun. Conference attendees will have plenty of time to network with friends and colleagues, burn off some calories during the 5k Fun Run/Walk, and jam at the Third Eye Blind concert. Quite a line-up!
Attendees will also have the opportunity to meet with key SAP partners to discover the value and expertise of the SAP ecosystem. That’s where Riva comes in. We invite you to drop by our booth (#157) to see how Riva drives SAP Cloud for Customer (C4C) adoption and success through better email integration.
How Riva benefits SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer (C4C) customers?
Riva connects SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer (C4C) directly to Office 365, Microsoft Exchange, Gmail and Google Apps, IBM Notes and Domino, GroupWise, and Marketo.
Riva benefits SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer (C4C) customers as follows:
- Get up-to-date contact information: Riva seamlessly syncs SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer (C4C) contacts and leads to your preferred email clients (Outlook for Windows, Outlook for Mac, Outlook Web App, Gmail, IBM Notes, GroupWise) and mobile devices (iPad, iPhone, Android, Windows Phone, and others).
- Seamlessly sync calendar events: Create new appointments in Outlook or IBM Notes and Riva will automatically sync the appointments to SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer (C4C). Schedule meetings in SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer (C4C) and Riva will keep your calendars on your iOS and Android devices and desktop email clients updated. Riva syncs appointments, meetings (with multiple invitees), multi-day events, recurring events, private events, custom event categories, and other calendar data between SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer (C4C) and your email system.
- View and manage your task list anywhere: Boost productivity by being able to check of to do items on your task list anywhere – on your mobile phone, from a browser, and from your desktop email clients.
- Log emails automatically or selectively: Get the full picture on communications you’ve had with customers and partners by logging into SAP C4C and seeing all of the emails and attachments that you’ve shared with customers and partners. Riva can log all emails (or just all sent items) automatically; or, you can choose which emails you wish to log to specific contacts, accounts, opportunities, cases, and custom objects in SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer (C4C).
- Drive SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer (C4C) adoption and success and satisfaction: Riva helps drive CRM adoption and satisfaction by reducing manual data entry and accelerating sales. For example, Riva enables sales reps and support staff to convert emails into SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer (C4C) opportunities, cases, and event custom objects.
- Quickly access CRM data and market intelligence: Riva Insight, our CRM and social side panel for Outlook and IBM Notes, allows SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer (C4C) users to quickly access contact and account data from CRM, public data sources (Wikipedia, Google News, Google Maps, Google Weather), and InsideView directly from Outlook and IBM Notes.
Riva – The Leader in CRM and Email Integration
Riva is the leader in CRM and email integration. Since 2008, we have developed connectors for a dozen of the world’s best CRM systems and five corporate email platforms. Riva delivers reliable, server-side synchronization of contacts, calendars, tasks, email, opportunities, cases, custom fields, custom objects, and other data.
Riva is trusted by over 1,500 customers globally – including 35 Fortune 500 companies, 12 of the world’s largest banks, numerous Global 1000 companies, and hundreds of small and medium-sized businesses.
- Riva datasheet for SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer (C4C)
- Riva CRM Integration overview for SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer (C4C)
- Riva Knowledge Base for SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer (C4C)
- Riva demo video for SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer (C4C)
- Riva screenshots for SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer (C4C)
* Discount valid for individual conference registrations. It cannot be used by SAP employees or combined with any other offers or discounts.