Riva selected as a finalist for two 2018 Stevie Awards for Customer Service
Gold, Silver, and Bronze Stevie Award® winners will be announced at the gala banquet at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas on Friday, February 23.
When was the last time you experienced customer service that actually surprised or even delighted you? When you really sensed that an individual (or team) was truly committed to helping you be successful? It happens, but rarely.
At Riva, we strive for customer delight every day. Customer delight is one of our core values. This is why we were thrilled to win a 2017 Stevie Award for Customer Service Excellence and to be selected as a finalist for two 2018 Stevie Awards: Customer Service Department of the Year (computer software, up to 100 employees) and Front-line Customer Service Team of the Year (technology industries).
Riva’s Client Success Team
In 2017, Riva’s Client Success Team achieved a 98% client satisfaction score, on average, across thousands of ZenDesk support tickets during the year. We also achieved a 95% client retention rate. This is only possible through a team-wide commitment to customer delight and continuous improvement.
Our Client Success Team is raising the bar even higher in 2018 by:
- hiring additional staff and investing in more and better training resources and processes.
- using Microsoft Office 365 groups and Microsoft Teams to improve internal communications.
- increasing access to internal test environments and demo accounts for nearly all supported systems.
- sharing Riva Cloud, Riva On-Premise, and Riva Insight product release notes more consistently.
- releasing Riva Cloud website enhancements more frequently.
- keeping the Riva Knowledge Base updated with helpful technical documentation.
- investing in advanced tools to improve our troubleshooting and project management capabilities.
- improving priority support and escalation through ZenDesk triggers and documented processes.
- increasing support coverage hours (currently 22 hrs per day globally, from Sunday to Friday).
- refining team management processes (annual reviews, monthly check-ins, clear communication, performance metrics, etc.).
Riva delivers a Customer Intelligence Platform that is trusted by over 1,200 companies and 150,000 CRM users globally. Riva Sync connects a dozen leading CRM systems to Office 365, Exchange, G Suite and Gmail, IBM Notes, GroupWise, and Marketo to deliver advanced CRM data automation and a 360º view of customer data. Riva Insight surfaces actionable customer insights directly in email applications from CRM (customer data), InsideView (market intelligence), TrustSphere (relationship analytics), and Opentopic (cognitive insights and AI).