These are just some of the reasons why Riva is trusted by over 1,000 customers globally, including 30+ Fortune 500 companies, 10 of the world's 50 largest banks, numerous Global 1000 customers, and hundreds of small and medium-sized businesses.
- Server-to-server integration: Riva delivers a more elegant and more reliable way to sync Salesforce to your email system. Riva eliminates the need to install, configure, and manage client-side Outlook and Notes plug-ins. Riva works reliably. It's easier to manage (particularly for large Salesforce customers). And Riva supports all Exchange and Notes email clients, not just Outlook for Windows. Is it the cheapest CRM to email integration solution? No. But it is the best. ;-)
- Riva syncs more Salesforce data: Some Salesforce integration solutions only sync the basics. For example, the new Salesforce for Exchange solution that has been announced for Spring 2015 will only sync contacts and calendar events to start. Then, eventually tasks. And "possibly" emails. Riva customers, on the other hand, benefit from over 6 years of customer feedback and product enhancements. Riva syncs Salesforce contacts, calendars, tasks, email, opportunities, cases, custom fields, custom objects, and custom categories...TODAY! Plus, Riva delivers much more flexibility and many more configuration options than competitive offerings.
- Outlook, O365, Notes, Mac, and Mobile support: Riva syncs Salesforce CRM data to ALL Exchange, Notes, and GroupWise email applications and mobile devices – Outlook 2013, Outlook 2010-2003, Outlook Web App (webmail client), Office 365, Outlook on Citrix, IBM Notes, IBM iNotes, IBM SmartCloud, GroupWise, iPad, iPhone, Android, BlackBerry, Windows Phone, BlackBerry, and others.
- IBM Notes support: Riva enables millions of IBM Notes, Domino, and SmartCloud users to leverage the power of Salesforce. Sync Salesforce to IBM Notes (for Windows, Mac, and Citrix), iNotes, IBM SmartCloud, and IBM Notes Traveler mobile devices. (Again, no client-side plug-ins or separate mobile apps required. And no changes are required to your IBM Notes Template.)
- Offline access to Salesforce data on mobile devices: Riva syncs Salesforce contacts, calendars, tasks, opportunities, cases, and custom objects to the native calendar, contact, task, and mail apps on your iPhone, iPad, Android, BlackBerry, and Windows Phone devices. And, Riva delivers full support for security solutions such as Good Technology, CipherCloud, MobileIron, and others. Looking for better Salesforce calendar integration for mobile users and online/offline access to Salesforce CRM data? Think Riva.