Our resident expert of all things Marketo.
While our Bond isn't a British Secret Service agent, he's every bit as heroic when it comes to integrating Marketo with non-Salesforce CRMs:
- Dynamics 365 CRM
- SAP Cloud for Customer (C4C)
- Oracle Sales Cloud
- Oracle CRM On Demand
- Infor CRM (Saleslogix)
- Sage CRM
- And others...
How Riva benefits Marketo:
While Salesforce is the clear CRM market share leader among the Big 4 CRM vendors, Salesforce's CRM market share currently stands at approximately 19.7%.
Riva opens Marketo up to the remaining 80% of the CRM market.
We can help you win more business, expand market share, and diversify your customer base.
All without incurring any additional development and product management costs.
What does Riva sync between Marketo and non-Salesforce CRMs?
- Accounts, contacts, and leads
- Marketo lead nurturing data
- CRM opportunities
Riva for Marketo Sales Insights (Version 2.0)
Our latest release of Riva for Marketo Sales Insights was built specifically around Marketo's and our shared customers' feature requests.
New Sales Insights features:
- Professional and easy-to-use user interface in CRM
- Search bar, activity filtering, sortable columns, pagination
- Ability to view Marketo data directly in all non-Salesforce CRMs (e.g., web page visits, clicked links, sent emails, delivered emails, opened emails, clicked emails, bounced emails)
- Support for sales insights, interesting moments, lead scoring, filling out
forms, unsubscribed emails, and alerts sent
We look forward to working with you in 2017! Let's schedule a conversation next week.